Stuck on JK2

Right I'm at the part where there are these great big hanger bays with Tie-Fighters and the like resting there, I havent got my Jedi Powers yet. I've killed all the bad guys in sight. I've freed the rebels from their prison and I'm now crawling in these small pipes. Ive come to a really long well that has a fan that doesnt work at the end and has little steps sticking out on the sides. There is no way you can get down the well but I don't know where to go from here. Any1 care to help me out?

crawl back out of the tunnels that lead you to the fan. Just as those tunnels finish there is a bridgeway infront of you, jump onto that. Turn right and go into the control room (you've been there before). Now press the buttons on the consoles furthest away from you, this will reactivate the fan in the tunnels, which you can then use....

Hope this helps!

I'm where all those blue headed snipers are! There is a small sort of patch of water and there was elecricity by it but I disabled that by blowing up the broken pipe. Then there is a bridge over the water that i pulled over using my force powers. What do I do now? Am I supposed to use it to get to the top? I've tried jumping but it's 2 hard!

• 2 weeks later...