Betraying the PC!?!?!

If someone was to ask me if i was a console person or a PC person. I would have to say a console person mainly due to that being the first thing i ever got in my gaming life a SNES. However from 1996 onwards i acquired a PC good for its time and over time received afew upgrades. Then in 2002 i got an XBOX a sheer quality console with many good things to come. Then the new PC came. So before i tell you my life story,.....whoops already have but nevermind ,you can tell that i became a keen PC gamer and the thing that outraged me most at the start of 2002 was GTA 3. Nope im not talking about the game im talking about what it was released for....PS2. I mean come on im not "dissin" the PS2" but the superb series was here on PC first give the loyal fans the reward they deserve. Obviously we got GTA 3 after afew months or something i cant actaully remember but we got it eventually and it was amazing but it seemed to much like a PS2 Port but thats another discussion. Anyhoo really all im asking is if anyone was at all outraged as i was, and with other games comin out on consoles first prior to PC when they rightfully should have came out for PC first, soon to be more outraged, e.g I heard a rumour that Half - Life 2 may be on XBOX first, DOOM 3 aswell and also the GTA series looks like its going to continue to be coming out on PS2 first with GTA Vice City + more probabaly.... :o :o :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

its all for one reason. and one reason only....... $$$$$$$$$$$$

i hate how consoles stole some PC classics. its total BS. Consoles dont even compare to my PC when it comes to power and beauty. Console games are also far to linear and dont have the proper hardware to support a very deep game. I enjoy consoles very much, they just seem to be a dumbed down version of PC games is all.

most recent and obvious proof of this "betrayal" is red faction.

WE, THE PC GAMERS MADE THEM! we made that game successfull, and what do we get in return? that pathetic POS port of rf2 like 6month later.

same with GTA, same with Midtown Madness, same with countless other titles. i'm extremely bitter about this. and i don't respect or support developers that spit like that on pc gamers.

Red Faction was on the PS2 and got much more sales. We didn't make them.

If you want betrayal go for Blizzard with StarCraft ghost... A game that would probably get tons more sales if released on the PC, but they're only looking at the demographic. Still, Blizzard is making games for the PC.