PlanetSide Open Beta

sounds interesting. i knew the basic concept but was still a little unsure as to how it was going to play out. Is it good enuff to warrant the 10 a month? i mean w/ so many fps out there i think itd have to be fantastic to worth it.

Planetside is awsome, everyone of my friends who played it said it was slow and boring, but i found it really fun. It really reminds me of a massively multiplayer tribes 2, with other components. Bunch of nice guys took me step by step and helped me become a hacker and showed me what to do here and there, let me join their squad, and so on. From the way the game is going now i think i might consider paying for it, but im gonna play it some more.

to pay monthly fee i'd expect to be able to do ALOT more..

i can see myself playing this game maybe 2 month tops.. after that constant base capturing will get pretty repetative.

unless they will add more things after beta test i doubt this game will last as long as mmorpg....then again look at CS :ermm:

If you are on the Exclusive Beta List, they emailed you your CD KEY with a link for the Download, The OPEN beta you are sent the CD. They did it this way as to not bog down the servers with so many downloads going.

Everyone will get there cd between now and friday at the latest depending on where you live and how fast the mail runs.

lol i got in about 2 days before they made the game an open beta, I got sooo lucky. I've been playing for a while now, it's a great game.