New Feature: Report a problem (with news)

It should be added that we didn't implement this tool for people to submit "This isn't news" or "why is this on the front page" remarks in regards to the subject matter being presented. It's safe to say that if it's there, we want it to be there. Those who abuse this tool will be dealt with in the same manner as those who abuse the thread reporting tools in the forums.

I wanted to ask that :) Thanks for clearing that up.

I really must admit: I've been an active Neowinian for some time now, and I seldom read front page news. With all the new additions you've been making since some time, I have become an active Neowin news reader! I really enjoy a lot of the articles now, whereas before, I wouldn't really be interested, or I've read it earlier on another website.

Great job you guys!

I really must admit: I've been an active Neowinian for some time now, and I seldom read front page news. With all the new additions you've been making since some time, I have become an active Neowin news reader! I really enjoy a lot of the articles now, whereas before, I wouldn't really be interested, or I've read it earlier on another website.

Great job you guys!

I couldn't agree more! As I have said before, I can't stress how much improved Neowin is since one year ago in both the forums and the news section.

The way the news section has evolved is brilliant because we now have fantastic reporters and original content (some of which is now on Neowin before other websites ;))

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to see people using the feature, it really helps us create better articles!