Idiot abuses cat on YouTube

I've seen some pretty sick **** in my time but I just cannot stand animal abuse, I closed the video a few seconds into the abuse.

I also agree that it's not fair or right for a kid to [hypothetically] die because of this, but even so - I'd like for him to die for what he did to that animal.

Edited by x0r

You people sicken me. Oh nos! the poor defensive little putty tat. I rough house worse with my pit bulls than this kid did to this cat. Personally, if it was me, I would more than likely have fed this cat to my pit bulls. And for the record, I HATE CATS.

Cool guy

Quick question...what about the parents? I mean come on, they must have noticed it?

Denial that their children are as much of monsters as they have been revealed to be...the only punishment is taking away their bikes? Poor parenting in the worst way.

Wow, an eye for an eye? Shouldn't this only apply to inter-human violence?

And your domestic animals vs livestock argument makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

No. Sorry, I have no more answer than that. This ****** is lucky he doesn't live near me. I wouldn't kill him, but he'd probably wish I did.

I had to laugh at a comment someone had made on the video before I'd watched it, "I thought this was beastiality." but the laughter didn't last for long. I can't believe what that idiot is doing to that poor cat, he deserves all he gets. It seems he's a marked man on the internet, that's what you get for trying to impress people who browse the /b/ board on 4chan. :no:

That said, he's too young to face any real punishment, all we can hope for now is that he's bullied at school.

Edited by Nerve

They were abusing two cats? I believe that would indicate some serious mental issues. :/

3... or was one cat abused in two videos? I can't even watch more than 5 seconds of the version of the clip that's on the news station's site.

Edited by GreyWolfSC

that's what you get for trying to impress people who browse the /b/ board on 4chan. :no:

Damn right, /b/ can be full of fun and games but when the majority of anon's dislike something, they can take it down - note boxxy.

Take the guy behind the shed, put both barrels at the back of his head and pull the trigger.

Yes, that would be the best. These vile creatures (you really can't call them "humans") don't deserve to live to do even more atrocities :no:

3... or was one cat abused in two videos?

It was the same cat in both videos. :(

Damn right, /b/ can be full of fun and games but when the majority of anon's dislike something, they can take it down - note boxxy.

I would honestly be scared if I was that kid, the internets will end him - but like I said, he deserves it, he isn't human. You can tell you're a really screwed up person when the people that browse /b/ are out to get you.

It was the same cat in both videos. :(

I would honestly be scared if I was that kid, the internets will end him.

No, they found video of him abusing a black and white cat, too. Their local news says both cats have been removed and will NOT be returned to the home. Someone should string a nice cello with those two brothers.

No, they found video of him abusing a black and white cat, too. Their local news says both cats have been removed and will NOT be returned to the home. Someone should string a nice cello with those two brothers.

Oh...what's wrong with him. :blink: I've seen two of the videos and it was the same cat in both - didn't know there were more. :cry:

I've never felt more sorry for a cat before.. Except NEDM cat.. I could seriously behead people like this with my butter knife without feeling anything. (and im not just an angry wuss who plays badass over the internet)

I've never felt more sorry for a cat before.. Except NEDM cat.. I could seriously behead people like this with my butter knife without feeling anything. (and im not just an angry wuss who plays badass over the internet)

Right there with ya bro -

I even admitted to starting to cry @ the end of the 1st vid - I wont watch the other ones. I am not a wuss acting tough behindmy LCD - but I would have no problem removing him from existence.