Enclave Graphix! 56kers beware..

Reminds me of Morrowind... which I hated... thx (I probably wouldn't hate it as much as I do if I hadn't actually bought it... but yeah, I shelled out the money for it, and regret it)

Reminds me of Morrowind... which I hated... thx (I probably wouldn't hate it as much as I do if I hadn't actually bought it... but yeah, I shelled out the money for it, and regret it)

Dunno. Morrowind is the best game I've played for ages. No other game has kept my attention since July 2002 all the way till now.

Only two more missions left w00t!

Then bring on tribunal and blood moon!

ss1.

Yeah, morrowind is probably the best rpg around at the moment, its an incredible game.

Heh, I tend to hold a grudge. I was one of those people who it liked to crash a lot on. No reason, it just liked to crash.

Couldn't get it stable for the life of me. yet I can run UT2k3 no problem. So it can't be that my system was too stressed.

But yeah. Not only did I have a lot of crashing happening, but also, it liked to erase my saved files. And after it wiped out about 7 hours of work, i was ****ed (this was before they released all the patches to get it where it is now).

So yeah...

Heh, I tend to hold a grudge. I was one of those people who it liked to crash a lot on. No reason, it just liked to crash.

Couldn't get it stable for the life of me. yet I can run UT2k3 no problem. So it can't be that my system was too stressed.

But yeah. Not only did I have a lot of crashing happening, but also, it liked to erase my saved files. And after it wiped out about 7 hours of work, i was ****ed (this was before they released all the patches to get it where it is now).

So yeah...

Heh, its always been stable for me, I own both the PC an xbox versions (prefer to game on my xbox) and neither has crashed / corrupted a save for me.

To enjoy morrowind, you have to like reading really, its not a game you just go about and do anything in, it gets boring quickly that way.

So yeah...

Heh, its always been stable for me, I own both the PC an xbox versions (prefer to game on my xbox) and neither has crashed / corrupted a save for me.

To enjoy morrowind, you have to like reading really, its not a game you just go about and do anything in, it gets boring quickly that way.

Haha, dude, I love reading. Hell, I was a HUGE MUDD player back in the day (you may not remember them, you played from, uh, wtf was that proggie... was basically a terminal type dealie {not hyperterminal}... heh... you can see how long it's been for me here).

But yeah, they were text based, 100%. No graphics at all. Heh.

Morrowind though, yeah... I dunno...

if you could control what type of swing/hit you do in this game it would be totaly awesome.

but as it stands right now it's a good rent for console..i can't say it's a worthy buy on pc

Haha, dude, I love reading. Hell, I was a HUGE MUDD player back in the day (you may not remember them, you played from, uh, wtf was that proggie... was basically a terminal type dealie {not hyperterminal}... heh... you can see how long it's been for me here).

feeelthy swine, do you know how long i spent trying to remember the prog i used for MUDDs after i read your post :(

Damn yous

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Ancient Anguish was my haunting ground :)