ABC's Castle

• 2 weeks later...

Soon :woot: Nathan Fillion is awesome, I've been looking forward to seeing him in something again, after Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. This is looks good :)

I just realised looking on imdb that the woman was hana gittelman from Heroes!

a.k.a. Wireless ;) also appeared on a movie called Stiletto

I loved it :D

Nathan Fillions wit was perfect and the female detective...hello! :p

Can't wait for next week now!

I want to watch this show... But.. it's on ABC.. so how much do you want to bet it will get axed after a couple of episodes?

Have not seen this yet, but I swear, from the promos, it looks like a TV show that has come back from the 90s. (It looks like a 90s style TV show)

My ABC HD aired it in 4:3 SD...strike 1

Nathan Fillion was funny as usually...awesome

Female detective annoyed the hell out of me...strike 2

I downloaded the first episode in HD, going to rewatch it sometime this week. Episode 2 will either make or break this series for me...but i'm already not that interested. As much as i enjoy watching Fillion, this show just doesn't seem to be working. I can always watch Firefly or Serenity (or Waitress) ;)

I want to watch this show... But.. it's on ABC.. so how much do you want to bet it will get axed after a couple of episodes?

It did well around 11m viewers but that happens with all pilots and then they drop, I hope it has staying factor tho.

I was finally able to watch this last night. I thought it was freaking hilarious. I'll certainly be tuning in next week!

Yeah Nathan Fillion was just awesome, did anyone notice Dan Castellaneta from the simpsons :p

I was amazed by 2 things this week 1) The ratings stayed the same from last week which is awesome and 2) this episode was indeed awesome! the more I see Stana the more I think she could be my wife.

150a1162.png

I was amazed by 2 things this week 1) The ratings stayed the same from last week which is awesome and 2) this episode was indeed awesome! the more I see Stana the more I think she could be my wife.

You don't have a chance, however I speak Serbian, so I do however have a chance.

You don't have a chance, however I speak Serbian, so I do however have a chance.

Darn ?.?

You sir may of won today but there will be a day where I will be able to speak Serbian!

Just caught the two episodes so far, I'm impressed, but I'm wondering where it will go or if it will just follow the formula already set out. If it's the latter it won't last long.