ABC's Castle

This season really has been awesome so far. Had no idea it was the first episode of a two-parter, and got really into the story so had no idea about how long the episode had left when it ended. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out!

You're not the only one! I just watched it, and god damn, they really pulled out a big one to top the noir-themed episode from last week. :)

• 1 month later...
last night's episode was pretty good. too bad castle backed out... :(

Yeah I thought Castle was going for it...I left that episode thinking "why are we still not going for it" I don't think I could stand another season of dancing around it

I don't think it will ever happen. Cause if he was to do it, he would've done it by now. Even his Mother said that. lol. Is it me or was he very mad at Beckett when he found out that she lied to him? Like his attitude towards her changed. Maybe it's just me.

argh this show is getting stupid....****ing tell him Beckett!...this show might have the moonlighting curse though!

Yep. This show is now ridiculously boring. I just cannot believe that the writers expect us to believe that these characters really can't have a minute to talk to each other about their relationship.

Just stupid writing

argh this show is getting stupid....****ing tell him Beckett!...this show might have the moonlighting curse though!

yeah, last night was just too much. they pulled the same stuff already last season. or the season before.

I agree with you guys... this episode was lame. Back and forth back and forth ... if they just keep doing that no one will want to watch any more.

You know they'll reconcile by the end of the season which will end in a cliff hanger leaving us to wonder if they finally got together or not until next season. Besides that they still haven't really resolved the whole mystery around Kate's mom murder if I remember correctly? And I don't see them doing that in less than 3 episodes.

It'll be embarrassing if they did resolve that and I just don't remember it. :rofl:

I really hope they throw in a Firefly reference between those two, it will be the greatest thing on TV.

Yes. It should be a great episode.

It's just back and forth now.

Yep. This show is now ridiculously boring. I just cannot believe that the writers expect us to believe that these characters really can't have a minute to talk to each other about their relationship.

Just stupid writing

yeah, last night was just too much. they pulled the same stuff already last season. or the season before.

I agree with you guys... this episode was lame. Back and forth back and forth ... if they just keep doing that no one will want to watch any more.

My Exact thoughts guys. I kind of hope it doesn't get a Season 5.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say Baldwin saved this episode. His character is quite a jump from Beckett and Castle's slow moving emotional pull and drag ride. lol.

While I agree the beckett/castle stuff was painful in the last episode, overall I found the episode to be awesome just because slaughter/castle stuff was hilarious. Adam baldwin is the man.

I like how they swapped coats.. Brown Coat..

Hah, I just got that.

Decent episode. There's still Kate's mom's murder mystery out there, as well as the serial killer on the loose that got away from Castle.

• 2 weeks later...

Castle was awesome tonight, ZOMBIES! :D

but next week! sjfsdkfjsdkfbskdfhksdnfksdnfksjdnfkjsdnfkjsdnfkjsdnfkjnsdkjfnsjdnf!

I was watching season 1 eps and was pretty surprised just how fat Nathan Fillion looks these days..

I'm sure they still manage to reset the relationship somehow.

"Tomorrow."

:D

I really hope in the finale they end up together. As the trailer says, it has taken 4 seasons. lol.