ABC's Castle

its getting better and better.....rofl at the tennis modelling ...and the baby sitter thing.., though in the last 2 eps i think they have lost the tension with becket's mum being put on the back burner...

Reports from all over the Twitter-verse are that Castle has gotten a full season pickup at ABC.

Given its ratings stability (and actually up a tick last night) and especially how well it has performed versus the Tuesday and Wednesday freshman shows at 10pm, The Forgotten and Eastwick, it?s not particularly surprising.

Either way we?ll have Castle around all season to figure out its renewal prospects for next season.

I wouldn?t see this as necessarily bad news for The Forgotten and Eastwick ? that bad news for those shows are the numbers, which are very bad indeed. Castle smells like a rose by comparison.

[TV By The Numbers]

did anyone notice the other little nods? Seamus Deaver dressed up like a doctor, since he played one on General Hospital, and Jon Huertas dressed up like his character from Generation Kill :D

plus ratings were awesome!

5b94_aviary_tvbythenumbers_com_picture_1.png

omg the first minute was golden "that was 5 years ago..." :rofl:
Did anyone notice the other little nods? Seamus Deaver dressed up like a doctor, since he played one on General Hospital, and Jon Huertas dressed up like his character from Generation Kill :D

Yeah, they were absolutely fantastic references.

I'm starting to wonder if the cast helps write this stuff. I know Nathan, himself is involved in the writing.