ABC's Castle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

did anyone see last weeks?, that was the season finale originally before they ordered the back 9! but what an amazing episode!

Alexis Castle / Molly C. Quinn

*fapfapfap*

jailbait oh sh*t!

haha I was going to say before I saw your hidden text that she's jailbait!

Breaking news just in from our sources! ABC has ordered two more episodes for Castle this season taking the total number of episodes for season 2 to 24.

Since season two began viewer numbers have crept up with an increase almost every week, continuing against the trend as other shows continued to lose viewers. On October 20, ABC ordered a further nine episodes to add to the initial season order of 13.

Last week the much anticipated episode ?Sucker Punch? in which the murder of Beckett?s mother was revisited reached a season high in the 18-49 demographic reaching 2.8 with 9.44 million total viewers. Castle also took the number 1 spot for the hour and gained more viewers than CSI: Miami in the important ?women 18-34″ demographic.

This week the ratings rise continued with the episode ?The Third Man? reaching a new series high of 3.1 in 18-49 with 10.5 million viewers.

No news yet on season 3 but the signs continue to look positive.

Source: Castle TV

woot! :cool:

ABC has ordered two more episodes for Castle this season taking the total number of episodes for Season 2 to 24.

Since Season 2 began viewer numbers have crept up with an increase almost every week, continuing against the trend as other shows continued to lose viewers. On October 20, ABC ordered a further nine episodes to add to the initial season order of 13.

Last week the much anticipated episode ?Sucker Punch? in which the murder of Beckett?s mother was revisited, obtained a season high in the 18-49 demographic reaching 2.8 and 9.44 million total viewers. Castle also took the number one spot for the hour and gained more viewers than CSI: Miami in the important ?women 18-34? demographic.

This week the ratings rise continued with the episode ?The Third Man? reaching a new series high of 3.1 in 18-49 with 10.5 million viewers. No news yet on Season 3 but the signs continue to look positive.

Sauce

:( oh well, no harm in people reading it twice :D

plus, it gets our post count up!

oh noes you knows t3h secret! :alien:

@yxz never get bored at seeing something firefly related :D

1016394214.gif

• 1 month later...

haha that episode was really good :D

Yeah, I liked it a lot. They're definitely going to get together soon. I think this "boyfriend" that Beckett has isn't actually real, she's just trying to see how Castle reacts.

Alexis in cheerleader outfit... :devil:

Must not think bad thoughts :pinch: