Neowin Long Term Members!

Only 21,142 more posts to go before you will have overtaken him.

Sadly, that'll be 21,142 more posts that won't be worth a damn. :p (kidding <3)

As to the topic though, I'd say I've been here about 6 years already. I lurked here quite often for quite some time before I finally decided to post here.

In fact, going back on everything I've ever written here and on other forums I visited, I can really see how much I've truly grown in terms of intelligence, maturity, and basic rational / logical thinking. I mean, I think many of us just spout ideas that were placed on us, rather than simply thinking for ourselves, or perhaps when we read, we only read one side of the story. It's much easier to understand people when you've seen things from their point of view and so forth. That is one of the things I've learned from visiting this site if anything, and honestly, I think I'm much better for it overall though.

Many thanks to those many people who took part in those wonderful discussions. :)

I started lurking around this site around 2002. After a while I decided to sign up in 2004 and post like hell. About 3 years back everything calmed down and now I post occassionaly.

Knew some good people from the staff back in the day as well. Toxikk, Keldyn, boogsoftball (or what was it again) & [saint dark]. Most of them have disappeard it seems.

Not sure what constitutes a long term member, but 2-3 years on a forum is a pretty long time for me.

Lurked around here for a year or two before I registered.

Not sure what constitutes a long term member, but 2-3 years on a forum is a pretty long time for me.

Lurked around here for a year or two before I registered.

Noob! :p

In the early days of Neowin, i remember the News, and then when XP first hit, the news about XP, its is all here, so I signed up. Ok, i havent posted millions of posts, as i havent the time, but, i keep coming and looking at the News each day.

That pretty much sums me up. I've been here since 2001 but didn't sign up on the forums until about 2004. And to this day, I still mainly read the news and use the search button more than posting.

Lurked for awhile before finally joining in '03.

I still remember being shocked at how huge neowin was compared to the forum I was used to (getskinned.org)

Lurked for awhile before finally joining in '03.

I still remember being shocked at how huge neowin was compared to the forum I was used to (getskinned.org)

I wonder what happen to all the Neowin good skinners? Looks like they have been abducted by aliens or something.

I've been here since 2001 but didn't sign up on the forums until about 2004. And to this day, I still mainly read the news and use the search button more than posting.

Same for me.. dates and all.

I don't post that much (although more then I used to), but I also feel Neowin has gone a bad way in recent years... people seem to only be interested in grabbing the latest beta, or bickering over console wars etc... :no:

Totally agree.