Neowin Long Term Members!

You still in here too Freeza? Remember you and some other guys from the first times. We do really are old.

heh yeah, nice to see you still around.

Am very lazy I prefer surfing the net , reading the news. If i had good knowledge than others over here maybe i would comment on something :p

Not sure what constitutes a long term member, but 2-3 years on a forum is a pretty long time for me.

Lurked around here for a year or two before I registered.

Noob! :p

^^ He he

Mmm .. old-timer - ish ..

I reckon I must be one of the oldest in here too ..

So how old are you?

When I started looking around here, Longhorn was the BIG name everybody was flashing. I hope any of the advice I have handed out has been of some help to someone during my time here.

i just lurk :)

still reading and enjoying what the site has to offer though!

it's definitely improved in the recent months...although the '03-04 days were the most enjoyable up until this recent improvement.

I've been here for some time as well, I do lurk allot so my post count is low :p

I've been on Neowin for just over 7years. looking at Polo69 who started this thread he joined Neowin 2 months prior to me, his Member No.: 1,630

where I'm Member No.: 6,344, so that's 4,714 members that sign up on Neowin in just over a 2 month period.

I don't know how many members there are here anymore, but I'm confident it will reach 1 million eventually.

I'm not a post freak I've had Newoin as my startup page almost since the day I joined, I read the news almost daily and have seen this site grow.

I think Neobond and Redmak and other founders did one heck of a job in starting this site.

i've been here a long while now too ... a lot of great people have come and gone and we will miss them! but, a lot of new people have come and are staying ... and that's great! :D NW is a great community which i plan to stay apart of :)

I've been around Neowin for quite awhile and I've noticed that its changed a lot! I decreased posting in frequency since there is more fanboy BS now than before......

Welp, i guess i might as well throw my foot in der. :D

I'm one of the other oldies around here and i'm not "old" yet either! :D

Wow I cant believe its been almost 6 years since I joined here and I have it set as my home page because I think this is a great site for news and new programs that are available.

I joined Neowin before anyone cared about any Apple news ha ha ha ;)

It sure has changed since I joined 6 years ago but it remains two things: It is the best technology news site and it is also the best help forum. It amazes me how quickly people will answer questions. The members here are incredibly knowledgeable.

Its probably time I signed up to get a + by my name....

Feels like I have been here forever, not posting as much as others but I'm there in the background :)