Neowin Long Term Members!

I have been here for a while, mostly lurking..

Same here :) I post every once in a while, but, mostly just come here to read the news multiple times a day. I've been around since a few weeks after the site launched originally if memory services me correctly.

My member number is #110... wow, didn't realize it was that low :)

Been around for a fair few years - But just recently, I haven't looked at the news or posted... Just haven't had the time, but i'd certainly like to start reading the news again, and posting :)

I mostly lurk here, as you can tell from my post count...but love the Neowin :)

I discovered Neowin back while following the development of XP, although I didn't join until after its release.

Long live Neowin!

Dec 02 here I was coming here before that but didn't register till then.. OK I don't have tons of posts but I check the site almsot every day sometimes multiple times a day

Here since December 05, but it feels like I've been here for a shorter time. Time really flies.

member from long ago too.

don't remember how i found the site clearly....probably searching for info on XP

Nah, I've still a ways to go before being an "old timer" :p, been a few years now (04), however , there are guys here been since since the beginning (01) so I'd say I'm still a young one (in comparison) :D