Neowin Long Term Members!

A lot has changed since I first joined here. I'm in a different country, have changed partners, had kids. Overall a third of my life has been as a member here

I joined during the Windows XP days I think. Was prowling then I decided to join. It certainly has been a while.

Neowin has been great. I have posted on some great threads and so many cool people on here. Sold a few things, bought a few and just generally had a good time reading/posting. The only forum I have stuck with for this long.

I will be here for many years to come!

Is Hum long-term ? 9 years, 3 months :shifty:

I went thru all the XP betas, and I think I was first 'in line' Oct 25, 2001 to buy the final release.

I came here in 2001, but never registered. I used neowin back then for software releases/downloads. Slowly found my way to the forums and haven't looked back. I love this site and there are a few members on here I really respect the hell out of.

Will be 10 years this fall... and I guess at 56, I am an older fart......it doesn't take long to build a history here. Congrats to all the other "old timers"..

Some of you guys have been here for a looooong time.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Just noticed we joined the same day.

Been here for a bit, just about old timer status if there was one

I'm not sure about an old timer status, but I seem to remember back in 2011 there was some sort of reward/present for those that had signed up with the site when it started. Maybe I've made that up though, it was several years ago now...

Just over 11 years since I joined Neowin, again not as many posts as compared to some newer members, but then again I've been more of lurker until recent years.

Neowin has grown and evolved, one can only imagine what it will be like in 10 years from now. I think Steven (Neobond) and Marcel (Redmak) have done an excellent job with Neowin.

Will be 10 years this fall... and I guess at 56, I am an older fart......it doesn't take long to build a history here. Congrats to all the other "old timers"..

And you're still a handsome devil Barney. ;)

It makes me chuckle when people who have been registered far shorter time then me have vast post counts...

I don't post that much (although more then I used to), but I also feel Neowin has gone a bad way in recent years... people seem to only be interested in grabbing the latest beta, or bickering over console wars etc... :no:

That's kinda how this site started, people wanting the latest betas :laugh: