Neowin Long Term Members!

2018 will be my official 12th year on Neowin, but it was actually 12 years ago that Mr Parker merged my old and new accounts together, thus I lost everything before hand and my account says i joined in 2006 when it was closer to 2002.

13 years and 7 months. I still remember how I stumbled upon this site all those years ago.

1 hour ago, Yusuf M. said:

13 years and 7 months. I still remember how I stumbled upon this site all those years ago.

I got 1 day advantage on you:D.  And I came across the site after installing desktop sidebar and it was one of the pre-installed news feeds.

Wow, did not realize I have been here since 2007! December 16, 2007, 10 years, and this is still my first site I go to in mornings!

Have I already answered this question?

I joined 28th June 2004, so that means I have been here for...13 years, 6 months and 3 days. If I could remember the exact time that I signed up then I would go in to hours and minutes, but 13 and a half years is a long time ago. :laugh:

I originally joined on December 6th 2001. Sometime in early 2004 I lost access to the email account that I had associated with that account and was unable to reset my forgotten password. With no other alternative, I did the unforgivable and created a new account.  This account has been active since April 21, 2004. Technically I've been a member over 16 years but since I changed accounts,  I'll just call it 13.6 years.

For the record, I found a 'password' file on an old CDROM backup and was able to get access to that old email account thus I was able to log in to my old account this past November 13.