Bear Travels

• 2 weeks later...
still haven't had time to take him to the falls yet.. working on it. But i still have no idea where it's going next.

I wouldn't mind having the little fella!

Updates will be coming shortly, hopefully i can finish up taking pics this weekend, but you have to let me know where I'm sending it next... is there anyone else in ontario? Where is the next closest place to ship to?

I Don't mind getting this bear moving along, but I've asked about 4 times in the last few pages where to send it next and haven't been given an answer, so get together and decide where this thing is going.

Updates will be coming shortly, hopefully i can finish up taking pics this weekend, but you have to let me know where I'm sending it next... is there anyone else in ontario? Where is the next closest place to ship to?

I Don't mind getting this bear moving along, but I've asked about 4 times in the last few pages where to send it next and haven't been given an answer, so get together and decide where this thing is going.

I would take him but I'm gonna be busy and probably won't have the chance to take pics with it.

I'll take him in Newcastle Upon-Tyne... uk :p

Sending from Ontario to the UK just doesn't seem logical being that there are a ton of people in between..lol

@Razorwing: That's the situation i'm in, I haven't really had time to take alot of pics, it's a busy time of year, however let me know if you think you're up for taking pics and I can send to you and we can get Ontario out of the way..lol

Sending from Ontario to the UK just doesn't seem logical being that there are a ton of people in between..lol

@Razorwing: That's the situation i'm in, I haven't really had time to take alot of pics, it's a busy time of year, however let me know if you think you're up for taking pics and I can send to you and we can get Ontario out of the way..lol

lol technically we do have Ontario.. looks at moonman ;).

lol technically we do have Ontario.. looks at moonman ;).

well if we're gonna get technical..lol Ontario is roughly the size of 10 eastern states if not more, so there is quite a bit more to cover then Toronto...lol

Anyway... i've made plans to take the bear to the falls tomorrow and around the area so i'll have some pics this weekend for you all.

well if we're gonna get technical..lol Ontario is roughly the size of 10 eastern states if not more, so there is quite a bit more to cover then Toronto...lol

Anyway... i've made plans to take the bear to the falls tomorrow and around the area so i'll have some pics this weekend for you all.

lol ok.. looking forward to the pics!

K i got some pics done today, so i should be ready to ship for monday, who is closest to me that wants the bear (discuss amongst yourselves and pm me info)?

Also, don't know how many great pictures i got, it was a bad day, first i forgot the kit lens at home so all my shots are 50mm, which sucks trying to hold a bear up in front of the lens, thank god i have a decent reach..lol Also it was soooooo damn cold next to the falls, good lord i don't remember being that cold ever..lol We haven't even reallyi had a snowfall in the niagara region yet, but everywhere surrounding the falls was covered in ice because of the mist.

Here is a link to the photo gallery

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joedavidson/s...57622857339597/

I didn't get as many as i would have liked, nor was I able to get some REALLY nice photos, just wanted to make sure i got him with some things around niagara falls.

Oh and btw.. as you can see below, Ermete is a chubby chaser and he got married to a Canadian..lol

4176786937_50826b4b43.jpg 4177548480_42d7b2b369.jpg

4176790933_a93778f39b.jpg 4176791115_55ac834535.jpg

Really good stuff Bubba! Must've been cold out there today near the falls eh? lol.

yeah man it was like -14C this morning, plus we've had really bad wind the last few days, all that combined with the mist from the falls.. is not a good feeling..lol

is like fkin freezing in richmond hill today LOL can't imagine near the falls.

it's freezing these couple of days.. lol. But I would think a Frozen Fall will be awesome to take a picture of.