Bear Travels

that's cuz the guy running them got really really sick and hasn't really ben back since...

I thought it was a chest cold or something...what happened to him ?

Looks good, tunafish. Where where will it be travelling next?

And we HAVE to give it a name! Could you add a poll to this thread or would you want to start another?

We should start a new thread for this containing:

1.) Rules

2.) The list (and who's next, etc)

3.) Everybody's pictures!

I've looked through the current volunteer list and made a possible order. I did my best to make it flow evenly around the world.

London - tunafish and mumbles

Belgium - XerXis

Spain - littleneutrino

Boston - Mr. Chronopolous

New York - Peterish

Toronto - o0moonman0o

Minnesota - t_r_nelson

Kansas City - Marshalus

Kansas - djlegion

Texas - Al-Mann

California - crazzy88ss

Hong Kong - sundayx

Australia - -T-

I'd take him to the Alamo... :D

those people were outnumbered 10 to 1 and yet the came back to form the largest rental car company in america....... i could take a picture of arkansas with him the hillbilly hell middle of no where

i have a better idea get donations sent to you to buy several shipping labels you send it to someone with a shipping label in the package and then they take the pic and send it back....

just get people tp paypal you donations... lol

i can show him the new arlington,texas cowboy's stadium(when it's eventually done)... other than that there's nothing really scenic in arlington,

tunafish, can we keep the next person updated on the first post? I sent a PM to the wrong person.

And, are you going to start a new thread just for the pics? I keep suggesting things for you to do. I appreciate it.

thanks

great idea....can't wait 'til I get the little buddy!

We need more people. I think this could really be fun. How about some more Asian and Australian input? We could use some more in Europe before it comes to North America. And where is Africa? I'd love to see him in the jungle.

Edited by t_r_nelson

As soon as we get a few more people im sure we can work on a who has it next list (i dont mind where it goes first). Also i dont mind if people want to join in the middle of things etc, anyone can join whenever.

But yer im still hoping we can get some more people in Europe etc then i can start sorting postage etc. Maybe a few more people as well. Come on neowin mods you know you want to do a small news coverage on this.

And yes i also will have a new thread for photos, also i have created a website for the Bear. Thats still a work in progress. But it will host a copy of the pictures and maybe a little Bear Blog.

Just where the user writes a few things about the bears trip sends them to me and i post them into the blog. So for example Neowin can have a few good images, then the gallery at the site can also host the same ones as neowin but have a few that where considered to not be as good. So we kind of build up a massive holiday photo album of the bear.

The site is http://beartravels.net/ however i am at a loss of how to exactly design it and what not.)May need some help with this one)

If you see that someone else has opted to do the place you live in, or the location you want to shoot do not fear!! Sign up anyway and take more pictures :) As the more the better and each photographer has their own style!!

Feel free to photograph the bear anywhere! Be it on a boat, taxi, car, train, plane, bike, in a castle, busy place, historcal place. I don't mind it's totally upto you!

Put me on the list for Oregon. That bear is going to be the prime subject with Crater Lake in the background if I can get to the rim safely. If I have to, I'll throw gas money to my dad to take the truck up there since it has 4 wheel drive. I'm not taking a Mustang up that road. Screw that, haha.

i can show him the new arlington,texas cowboy's stadium(when it's eventually done)... other than that there's nothing really scenic in arlington,

Take him to Six Flags or Hurricane Harbor.

Put me on the list for Oregon. That bear is going to be the prime subject with Crater Lake in the background if I can get to the rim safely. If I have to, I'll throw gas money to my dad to take the truck up there since it has 4 wheel drive. I'm not taking a Mustang up that road. Screw that, haha.

i've been to the top of crater lake in a FWD volvo?