PC gamepad

Get one of the console pads and an adapter, that's what I did. PS2 and GC and N64 pads on my PC depending on the game. I don't think you'll be able to get better.

the logitech wingman cordless rumblepad is pretty damn tight. i just got mine a couple weeks ago, and it is very nice. no issues at all with the wireless connection. tons of buttons, and 2 analog sticks, plus a d-pad and 4 triggers, you can't beat that. plus it feels perfect in your hands. i wouldn't buy anything else, but that's me.

Ps2 pad all the way!!!!

get a Ps2 and an adaptor and thats it, excelent pad, it rumbles (ForceFeedback) and even the buttons now are press sensitive.

I'm guessing US so i'd check the link below

http://www.saitekusa.com/usa/prod/p2500.htm

2bh i havnt tried a PS2 convertor but i've heard that they're good but if you want a good Pad then the Saitek p2500 is a great pad, very PS2 esque

? Esque????

that means 2 things

1. I can't spell

2. i need to lay off the 'erbal bananas or i'll keep using such odd words

oh and alot of games use rumble but i got a rumble mouse so i forget which were on pad and which were on mouse, SOF2 & serious sam were mouse i think and games like NFS and indy used rumble on pad

Edited by FudgeMonkey

/on topic: where can you get an adapter for cheap in the US?

/off topic: what games use rumble on pcs?

I made the adapater from diagrams that i downloaded from internet

www.emulatronia.com (It's in spanish) the control is very customizable and you can even plug a multipad and use 4 ps2 or psx pads at the same time.

Games. i play a lot with n64 emulators but games . they are not many but i think need for speed hot pursuit 2 have support,mdk, and there are a lot of patches to enable it in others games (i think), but it rocks, just a little soldering not big deal

xbox controller for me, hate the dual shock crap now

what is wrong with dual shock? so if i wanted to get a console controller, would it be better to get ps2 or xbox?

Just go to any electronics store and see which you prefer the feel of. They all have relatively the same functionality button wise, so just get the one that feels most comfortable.