EVE Beta Test...

font can be fixed in options, it's texture allignment. i use 0.09 and it's perfect for me.

you can't restore tutorial once it crashed. just create new character and replay it again...

start mining for asteroids and make money, thinkg will come up, the people are very friendly and helpful, asked a random guy for help and he have me an hour long tutorial on how to find stuff and how to upgrade and what to do , that is great..

start mining for asteroids and make money, thinkg will come up, the people are very friendly and helpful, asked a random guy for help and he have me an hour long tutorial on how to find stuff and how to upgrade and what to do , that is great..

btw thanx mxxcon for helping me with the font problem :D

man thats dull, it takes like 10 min to mine anything then another 10 min to get back to a station to sell my minerals.

improve your skills, get better equipment and you'll mine and fly faster and sell for more profit.

"mining" and "flying" is actually the process of playing that game..if you remove that, you might as well remove time it takes to learn something, to manufacture stuff, to research stuff, to fly, to combat, and what will you end up with?

you are a game developer, you should understand that :happy:

I was in on this a few months back and it was great at first, but after spending a week mining, not having access to missions and being a bit behind on the specs so it didnt run the greatest for me i ditched it. they have some good ideas and it sounds like they added the mission feature so perhaps its better now, but it wasnt so good then.

TS

Ive got about 50,000 isk, I got the miner 1 attachment also. what else can I upgrade? I want to raise my max speed but I cant find anything thatll do that

upgrade your navigation skill. 5% to max speed per level.

for about 50k you can get a new ship. i'm not sure what race you are, my current char is Amaar and i bought tourmentor for about 50k.

noob ship has 125cargo, tourmentor has 235. you can easily refine Omber from a single run. i belive all 4 races have ships similar to tourmentor.

alternatively you could go with another ship which is more combat ship, it's cargo is 135 but it has stronger shields than tourmentor and higher capacitors bank so you can shoot and use shields for longer.