All-Glass Firefox v2!

Pity that "some addons mess it up", would have loved to have used this again, but a black fubar look just doesnt work for me :(

It looks great from the screenshots I've seen so far, but I keep getting this problem:

post-235036-1237105891_thumb.png

I've tried disabling every add-on I have (except the mod, of course) and it still doesn't work. I'm using the Default Strata theme, BTW.

~ Bioran

Nice update, but I'm also getting some graphical errors.

Floating:

post-43974-1237107503_thumb.png

Maximised:

post-43974-1237107508.png

Addons:

• Adblock Filterset.G
  • Adblock Plus
  • Glasser 2.0
  • Check4Change
  • Firebug
  • Google Gears
  • Greasemonkey
  • Hide Menubar
  • Mouse Gestures Redox
  • Noscript
  • Speed dial
  • Web Developer

there small bug i can no longer see ForcastFox weather reading :( but doesnt really matter since i can aim at the extenison and it will show me the reading

Move it here:

ekq7v9.png

I'm also having this issue. :(

post-45419-1237087911.png

Is it supposed to go black when it's maximized? It only seems to be clear when it's windowed.

Suppose to be clear when maxed too.

there seems to be a problem between this and the latest version of all in one sidebar. Glass starts 30px or something too low. That didn't happen with earlier versions of aios.. 0.7.8 was fine but now it's broken.

there seems to be a problem between this and the latest version of all in one sidebar. Glass starts 30px or something too low. That didn't happen with earlier versions of aios.. 0.7.8 was fine but now it's broken.

Some addons do indeed break it... I'm afraid I can't do anything about it. It's the glasser javascript code that determines how far the glass should go etc and I didn't make it, and I wouldn't have a clue of how it works.. Sorry!

Now I'm confused. I thought "fine, let's just go back to glasser plus Ambroo's Stylish script" so I installed Glasser again, installed the newest Version of aios, replaced the dwm-overlay.js, started FF and the glass started ~30px too low as well ! ... so i reverted back to an older version of aios and that didn't solve the problem either this time. I then uninstalled aios and glasser, then installed aios first and then your All-Glass 2.02 ..and now it's working.

Long story short, it seems like aios has to be installed first and then All-Glass 2.0.2 and then it'll work .. if that makes any sense at all.

I tried the same procedure on my second computer with the same effect. If All-Glass is installed before aios it gets messed up but if aios is installed first it works. Wicked !

Well it works great, until I turn twitterfox on... /sigh

My favourite extention.. gone! /cry

EDIT, oh well, just gave me an excuse to give Ada a try, EPIC twitter client seriously :D

PS2: GMail Notifier doesn't like this addon.

and there is a problem with Web Developer too , can you try and fix it ?

Thanks for this. Looks nice. Was wondering why the bookmarks folder look horrible. Now it's fixed :)

mine is weird..

problemlarge.jpg

Looks like your using XP.

Edited by StealMySoda