Unreal 2 ini- need it.

Somethings wrong with Unreal II. It worked great and I played around with the ini and then got the dell leaked not-supposed-to-be-out catalyst drivers and then had no more gun in Unreal 2..see for yourself. I went back to omega drivers and still no gun..so I'm hoping it's just an ini problem...

soo..If some of you would be kind enough to attatch your ini file to this thread it will be much appreciated. Thank you all! :D

(gamma's low in the screenshot, looks brighter ingame. just as long as you see no gun... :happy: )

post-78-1051216136.jpg

sure it's not an F1 key or somthing? alot of games have an F key as remove gun don't they?

BTW no ini from me cos i ain't got the game

sure it's not an F1 key or somthing? alot of games have an F key as remove gun don't they?

BTW no ini from me cos i ain't got the game

just tried but to no avail.. :no:

FearMeAll did u fix the problem, how did u do it if u did :)

it's not fixed at all.. :( I'm gonna probably uninstall the game and then reinstall and hope that helps.

Hey, did you try restarting your game, or are you loading a saved game? I've had that problem in Unreal-engine games before.

worked- I was loading a saved game- restarted and now I have a gun..yaaa! works on saved games too now..what was that?

Thanx for the help!!!

worked- I was loading a saved game- restarted and now I have a gun..yaaa! works on saved games too now..what was that?

Thanx for the help!!!

I don't know, it seems to be a problem with Unreal-engine games... I've never understood it, either. I was trying to figure it out one day and I never did that, so I just tried it and I was ****ed off because I was insanely mad trying to fix it. lol

Hey, did you try restarting your game, or are you loading a saved game? I've had that problem in Unreal-engine games before.

i have few unreal-engine games and i never had an problem when my gun disapeared.