Help, Submenu Delay....

i just recently installed some registry settings i got from the board here, to speed up NTFS. I deleted the reg keys so i cant go back... I was stupid and just loaded them and didnt make a back-up. I dont really have time to format and install, it is easier for me to deal witht eh delay, but it is a good 2 seconds.

even when setting an away message in AIM, or in photoshop open recent. anything that has a submenu makes it hang....

any sudjestions?

server 2003...RC2...

its a bug whcih was explained at the MSFN . org/win2k3/ workstation guide , i think they have a reg fix to download, otherwise just set your menushowdelay to a higher value than 0 in the registry :happy:

set it to one...works great...thanks guys...also when i was rummaging around in there, i found some things that might be cool even though it is registry, it has to do with aim....

in the aim part of the registry, you can change the max number of buddies, and you can turn off ticker and today menu. I never saw that in stand alone aim...so i figured it might be useful to someone...