METAL GEAR SOLID ATi PATCH

I took out mydvd drive too and replaced it with a 120 gig...I'll have to dust i off and full install the game I guess..and wait for a cd crack so i can put the ol dvd drive back in the closet.

I took out mydvd drive too and replaced it with a 120 gig...I'll have to dust i off and full install the game I guess..and wait for a cd crack so i can put the ol dvd drive back in the closet.

hey dude, i bought this game and fully installed it and it doesnt need a no cd crack at all! i runs without the cd and all, but to make sure if u want gamecopyworld has a no cd crack :)

hey dude, i bought this game and fully installed it and it doesnt need a no cd crack at all! i runs without the cd and all, but to make sure if u want gamecopyworld has a no cd crack :)

first of all its not an cd, its a dvd

and an retail game does require the dvd to be in drive.

first of all its not an cd, its a dvd

and an retail game does require the dvd to be in drive.

I think he means he ripped it onto a cd or something, around 5 cd's are requried is my guess

good, I'll buy this game today! I'll just install the full thing and throw my dvd drive back in the closet

good, I'll buy this game today! I'll just install the full thing and throw my dvd drive back in the closet

game won't run with out the dvd, unless you get an no-cd patch

nah i didnt download it lol, i meant dvd not cd, jeez it looks like a cd, impossible to download, its 8GIG, and also i backed it up on 11 CDRS haha nice in a way