Member Pics 2009

Excellent, where abouts did you stay? how was your trip?

It was a wonderful trip..... 5 days at the Caribbean Beach Resort. It is taking me several days to recover... we drove 14 hours down and 14 back. Good thing we had our portable DVD player for the car!

New pics!

Me being a toastaholic

post-28238-1240086207.jpg

Me today in front of a blurred out computer

post-28238-1240086588.jpg

Me talking out on the balcony, I dunno...it's a cute pic even with the hands, lol

post-28238-1240086463_thumb.jpg

(I don't usually look that scary - I blame it all on the Webcam :) )

Have you been ill? Your face looks really gaunt compared to a year ago. I hope everything is ok.

Have you been ill? Your face looks really gaunt compared to a year ago. I hope everything is ok.

Sorry for not replying sooner - yeah, no health problems now :) Basically in the first picture I was only a few lbs away from being classed as morbedly (sp?) Obese. In the second picture, I'm 60+ lbs lighter, and no longer at risk of having to have quadrouple heart by-pass surgey before hitting 40 (All joking aside, if I'd carried on living the way I did back then, I did run the risk of that happening - no exercise and junk food do not make for a good cardiovascular system)

I think it was just the way the webcam caught the pic + the haircut that day, the style of which made me look a lil thinner around the face than usual - here's one I took about a week ago, for a spoof-project type thing I was working on, and although I'm the same weight as in the other pic, I do look a lot better :)

post-50796-1240603688_thumb.jpg

Hey Hiro, I think you can afford to gain some weight :). I would do some exercises that focus on building up the arms. I think the loose sleeves there accentuate your slim~skinniness.

And to tell the truth, I think you look skinny. Maybe it's because I live in the USA, or Texas... maybe other members can agree/disagree.

Hey Hiro, I think you can afford to gain some weight :). I would do some exercises that focus on building up the arms. I think the loose sleeves there accentuate your slim~skinniness.

And to tell the truth, I think you look skinny. Maybe it's because I live in the USA, or Texas... maybe other members can agree/disagree.

The arm thing I'm the first to admit - hell my neighbours kid has got bigger arms than me, It's weird though, 'cause I've always had skinny arms. Back when I was a teenager I used to run 100m, 200m & Cross-Country, and the school P.E. teacher was forever trying to bulk my upper-body up, but it just never happened. It's weird, 'cause although my mom & Dad are on the thin-side, my dad, back when he was in his 20s, used todo Body Building, and got pretty big, so I guess I can't argue genetics :)

The USA Comment is interesting though, 'cause I've noticed recently on a lot of clothes there are two different size listings - A European size, and an American size. Seriously, what I'm wearning in that pic is classed as:

Shorts - European Size: S | American Size: XS

Tee-Shirt - European Size: XS | American Size: XXS (or 2XS)

But yeah, I wouldn't mind bigger arms, I might look into the P90X Programme that everyone seems to be raving about, see if that'll have any affect.

New cameraness :D

post-121608-1241260878.jpg

Is that a 450D, or whatever the regional name is?

Dammit, I had to get the 400D right before the 450 became affordable.

Is that a 450D, or whatever the regional name is?

Dammit, I had to get the 400D right before the 450 became affordable.

It's a 1000D :)

It was about ?400 with standard lens from Jessops.

Gah, mine was almost that when I got it://

Ah well.

Enjoy it:pp

• 1 month later...

zomg I'm blonde now!

After a very trying night in which I turned my hair honey yellow...it has now been corrected and is a lovely shade of blonde...

tada!!!! (btw, images might look slightly off or artifacty...didn't know how to use this odd image program and did my best lol)

post-28238-1244073808_thumb.jpg

post-28238-1244073818_thumb.jpg

zomg I'm blonde now!

After a very trying night in which I turned my hair honey yellow...it has now been corrected and is a lovely shade of blonde...

I saw a picture of your hair before it was 'corrected' :D I have to admit... it looks better now ;) haha!

In all seriousness, though, your hair does look nice blonde! Nice work from Jason! :)

lol Jason helped with the stuff that ended up wrong. I paid a professional a LOT (turns out they charge per hour on things like this) to get it looking this way. In the last 24 hours my hair has been bleached three times, colored, then colored again. :p My scalp hurts a tish now!

So worth it though!!!

Your hair looks wonderful Triliaeris!

I had the urge to either cut all mine off or bleach it, then I realised why I grew it (looks lame when it's short) and my friend recently killed her hair due to bleaching :/

Sorry for not replying sooner - yeah, no health problems now :) Basically in the first picture I was only a few lbs away from being classed as morbedly (sp?) Obese. In the second picture, I'm 60+ lbs lighter, and no longer at risk of having to have quadrouple heart by-pass surgey before hitting 40 (All joking aside, if I'd carried on living the way I did back then, I did run the risk of that happening - no exercise and junk food do not make for a good cardiovascular system)

I think it was just the way the webcam caught the pic + the haircut that day, the style of which made me look a lil thinner around the face than usual - here's one I took about a week ago, for a spoof-project type thing I was working on, and although I'm the same weight as in the other pic, I do look a lot better :)

post-50796-1240603688_thumb.jpg

Is that you Clay Akin? Wow.