I was a CS cheater for 3 hours

36-5 is a good score. I usually pull out inbetween a 2:1 - 3:1 ratio. Better than that and I'm having a good round. I've gone 30-1 before, and called cheater. but I've never cheated. Takes away all the fun I think (guess I don't really know since I've never cheated). But as Bant said, I love owning a cheater. Makes me feel good that my skill can beat a cheater. Plus it ****es them off. Glad you removed the cheat TGS, not happy you used a cheat, but good for an experiment. Curiosity gets to us all.

I regularily spew out very good score.... 36 - 5 is an average final score...and am often called a cheat, even booted off servers by a vote...but I dont hack whatsoever... So to see what this hype was we installed a cs cheat on my buddies comp, and went to a server where we thought admins were hacking. Turned on the wallhack, and sure enough, you can see them tracking peoples through the walls, and then sniping their skulls the moment they stepped out into the open. We took a demo with the wallhack on, and sent it to their clan leader (who runs the server). We were promptly banned. :s so we sent it into valve along with their won id, and had them flagged. Not sure if they were ever banned, as we haven't wasted our time going to that server again. My buddy has since removed the hacks and we have continued our 1337 domination :p

had your problems too...however i was not accused..i was just suspect of cheating by my friends...i used to be a very lousy player until i train everyday for at least 5hrs with bots, with servers. And i really did improve, but my friends suspect me of cheating and the reason they gave was i improve too fast..i had to play infront of their eyes to convince that i really did improve...and laying with a cheater suxor...u just want to frag someone so hard that you want to prove that skills beat cheats...using skills to frag makes that frag satisfying..

I cheated once in a lan game at school, that was cool just to bug the crap out of my friend :)

Cheaters are annoying as heck though, need to exterminate them.

This is why I don't play CS.

So easy to cheat, so many people can't resist doing it and those that don't cheat complain about everyone else cheating whenever they get killed.

i used to play quite a bit of CS (before 1.0) but not now. Too much of a headache.