Star Trek Into Darkness

LOL, 17th may when the movie is released is actually our national day here in Norway :D

HOOOOOOOLLYYYYYYYY CRAAAAAP!!!!!!!

Enterprise is really getting it this time!.....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!

This is a very interesting clip. This is about 12 years old, but I find it very interesting how Roger Ebert nailed it on his review of Nemesis and how he said that the franchise was dead and it needed a new crew and new ship. He really nailed it.

Any more gossip who the villain is ? IMDB seems to suggest Khan

I'd like it to be him , but in all honesty I'm not that bothered as I think the film will be bad ass who ever it is.

Any more gossip who the villain is ? IMDB seems to suggest Khan

I'd like it to be him , but in all honesty I'm not that bothered as I think the film will be bad ass who ever it is.

They already have said a million times his name is John Harrison. Now...Does he have anything to do with Khan? We still don't know that yet. From the looks of the glass scene on the trailer, I have to assume he is some how related to Spock, or maybe not, I don't know, but he is not Khan.

His words are indeed confusing. In the trailer he says:

"You think you world is safe? It is an illusion. A comforting lie told to protect you. Enjoy these final moments of peace. For I have returned to have my vengeance. So, shall we begin?"

Maybe he is Khan or a Khan relative that returned from the future? I don't know. It is confusing as hell.

They already have said a million times his name is John Harrison. Now...Does he have anything to do with Khan? We still don't know that yet. From the looks of the glass scene on the trailer, I have to assume he is some how related to Spock, or maybe not, I don't know, but he is not Khan.

His words are indeed confusing. In the trailer he says:

"You think you world is safe? It is an illusion. A comforting lie told to protect you. Enjoy these final moments of peace. For I have returned to have my vengeance. So, shall we begin?"

Maybe he is Khan or a Khan relative that returned from the future? I don't know. It is confusing as hell.

I really hope they can keep up the hype/secrecy till release day, Often films are spoiled before you see them with various spoilers. Thanks for the heads up, but I have been reading this thread since it was started. I'm just as confused as everyone else I guess :D

I really hope they can keep up the hype/secrecy till release day, Often films are spoiled before you see them with various spoilers. Thanks for the heads up, but I have been reading this thread since it was started. I'm just as confused as everyone else I guess :D

Me too. I hope they pull something like The Dark Knight

where people didn't know that Two Face would be in the movie, let alone a villain.

where people didn't know that Two Face would be in the movie, let alone a villain.

Lol at the spoiler :p

Damnit Dark Knight has been ruined for me!

;)

?D?j? Q?

Wasnt Q kicked out of the continuum , maybe he is coming back from the future for revenge lol , Maybe its a new character ( doubt it) or maybe its a mixture of many .....Hope its not the latter !.

?D?j? Q?

Wasnt Q kicked out of the continuum , maybe he is coming back from the future for revenge lol , Maybe its a new character ( doubt it) or maybe its a mixture of many .....Hope its not the latter !.

Yes but if you see the trailer, the glass scene with him and what appears to be Spock, what is his relationship with him? It's gonna be interesting to see what this is all about.

My mind is still blown by the Enterprise crashing on Earth. That looks awesome.

I think he's someone new and maybe his character leads into someone like khan in movie 3 for all we know.

^^

The Super Bowl ad for "Star Trek Into Darkness," the upcoming sequel from director J.J. Abrams, packs more villainy, despair and explosions into 30 seconds than most sci-fi action films do in their entire running time.