Bf1942 Lego Mod

if it is real it's the most co-operative play i've ever seen on battlefield.

i like the shattering idea, but what would be even better would be if you could dis-assemble and re-assemble with other players to build bigger and better lego monster man who stood 50 ft tall.

/me has been watching too many Transformers re-runs

i like the shattering idea, but what would be even better would be if you could dis-assemble and re-assemble with other players to build bigger and better lego monster man who stood 50 ft tall.

hey, now that could be a totally new game :shifty:

hey, now that could be a totally new game :shifty:

You could detach peoples heads, load them into the tanks barrel, and fire them near the enemy flags. The heads will look like dismemberred body parts, but realy be secret scouts. :)

You could also leave your arm with a gun in it at one end of a road in berlin, and cover the other end your self, doubling you efficiency.

And you could pop your body apart as a rocket comes towards you, and sorta use rubber slinky things to pull it back together.

Groovy :)