Windows 7 Build 7077 Due Today/Tonight

So will this be the build that MS will release as the RC? I wanna know whether to format or not because I want to format with the RC.

I think it is most unfortunate that people have posted the torrent on other forums. I suspect the russian girl has stopped seeding because of too many peers. Too bad. Maybe those that got it downloaded will post it other places.

It's still going up, no worries :)

So will this be the build that MS will release as the RC? I wanna know whether to format or not because I want to format with the RC.

no one knows that ^^ even microsoft...

it's a RC escrow build, which means it's a candidate for the final RC... so if there are no showstopper bugs in this build, it's the final RC yes.

No, this is not the RC build. This is an internal build that is checked for "showstopper" bugs. If there are none, then it will be the RC build. You'e better off waiting until the offical RC comes out.

No, this is not the RC build. This is an internal build that is checked for "showstopper" bugs. If there are none, then it will be the RC build. You'e better off waiting until the offical RC comes out.
Yeah, I most probably will. Thanks.

it's now on an other tracker too... (a veryyyy famous one! :p)

im pretty sure im looking at the same one you found, and the file size is 2.44Gb, which would mean its probably fake seeing as other members already said the size was 2.35Gb.

im pretty sure im looking at the same one you found, and the file size is 2.44Gb, which would mean its probably fake seeing as other members already said the size was 2.35Gb.

The one I am downloading from that site is 2.35

I'm downloading one that is 2.35GB and someone commented on it when they went to download it that it wanted to add the tracers from that torrent on TPB to the one posted on the russian forum so it's a legit torrent.

You must be mistaken :p

Um, well the famous one that I think he is talking about says 2.35gb....

(Y) I don't really understand why people download and use the x86 version.
Because our PC's aren't good enough for x64? Neither of mine are.

I wish people would stop posting their illegal torrent progress percentages and download speeds. So pointless...

Because our PC's aren't good enough for x64? Neither of mine are.

Then is your system really ready for Windows 7? I'm not saying it won't run decently, but still...

(Y) I don't really understand why people download and use the x86 version.

Because the x64 isn't out yet :p

(and when you only have 2 gigs of RAM it doesn't really matter)

Then is your system really ready for Windows 7? I'm not saying it won't run decently, but still...
Yeah, it runs great on my laptop. I've tried to install x64 but it can't because the damned CPU 'aint good enough. It's really annoying. Everything else is x64 capable...

Oh, BTW, this has popped up in Mininova. Great.

I wish people would stop posting their illegal torrent progress percentages and download speeds. So pointless...

Yeah, it's completely pointless, and yes, I was thinking the same. I doubt many people would use Windows 7 on a computer that isn't 64 bit capable.

Because the x64 isn't out yet :p

(and when you only have 2 gigs of RAM it doesn't really matter)

Haha, true, although I'll just wait. I only have 2 gigs of RAM (I'll be upgrading that very soon though), but I'd always use the x64 version.