Windows 7 Build 7077 Due Today/Tonight

i seriously hope that idiots will wait for their precios 7105 build.... yes you know who you are :<

Was it really necessary to post that again. We "idiots" saw it on the previous page.

:rolleyes:

What you posted shows there are 2 seeders but aren't connected to them.

I know that. But if more people finish the download I may be able to connect to them.

I know that. But if more people finish the download I may be able to connect to them.

It wont finish unless you can connect to them, which no one can right now.

I know, I went to the torrent and it sais "@92.3% and stuck at the moment. We'll all have better luck if you just stop downloading now and try again in about 4 hours.".

That's interesting, because the percentage that the top peers have keeps going up, I wonder how they're getting it? :o Learn how bittorrent works.

That's interesting, because the percentage that the top peers have keeps going up, I wonder how they're getting it? :o Learn how bittorrent works.

I know how it works buddy. No one can finish right now and because of that it has been taken off.

It's going up but VERY slow...

I'm just gonna stick with 7068 for the moment. Microsoft usually releases their stuff quite fast after a leak anyways.

I know how it works buddy. No one can finish right now and because of that it has been taken off.

The people who are connected to the seeds (and they are) are finishing, but it takes a while for it to trickle down to the rest of the people. Just because the seeds have a limited amount of connections doesn't mean that someone isn't leeching from a seed right now.

You obviously don't understand how it works.

It's amazing. People have to see for themselves.

Go away.

The people who are connected to the seeds (and they are) are finishing, but it takes a while for it to trickle down to the rest of the people. Just because the seeds have a limited amount of connections doesn't mean that someone isn't leeching from a seed right now.

You obviously don't understand how it works.

Okay, believe what you want. You'll be waiting a while.

Okay, believe what you want. You'll be waiting a while.

Duh, it takes a while. If you are not connected to the entire peer pool you do not get the entire picture. The availability went up %.1 just now, that proves it. Most people are a couple layers of peer connections from the peers who are leeching from the seeds, it isn't instantaneous.

The fact that it's going up means someone is leeching from the seeds.

I'll download it when people can acctually finish the download (like tomrow prehaps) untill then *torrent paused*.

Also what new features are in 7077?

Bad connection peeps? Seeds: 2 (3) Peers: 219 (2839) Down 297K up: 82K.. 93.9%.. 2nd highest other than seeds.. ETA is 27 mins. :p

Bad connection peeps? Seeds: 2 (3) Peers: 219 (2839) Down 297K up: 82K.. 93.9%.. 2nd highest other than seeds.. ETA is 17 mins. :p

You better seed.

Bad connection peeps? Seeds: 2 (3) Peers: 219 (2839) Down 297K up: 82K.. 93.9%.. 2nd highest other than seeds.. ETA is 27 mins. :p

The fact that you're downloading 3x faster than you're uploading is the reason we're 4% points behind, we'll catch up.. or you could let someone with a faster upload get connected to a seed :p