Silent Hill: Revelations (aka Silent Hill 2)

• 2 weeks later...

OK, so let me get this right, also keep in mind it's been forever since I played the original 3 games but from the trailer it seems clear to me that this movie is loosely based on the Silent Hill 3 VG which is itself the sequel to the SH1 game. But now I'm wondering because what I remember from the ending of the first movie

don't the mom and the little girl get trapped in the SH world etc? I mean they go home but it's not in the "real" world, because the dad's there and doesn't see them. So I figure they're trapped and or dead and in limbo or w/e which basically makes up what the funky SH world is. So then how does this movie have an older girl now? I suppose it'll explain it but as far as the game goes in the first one you save the girl and go back home, so her being in the 3rd game made sense.

I guess i'm missing something.

• 2 weeks later...

Cant wait for this to come out, watched the original again the other week, what a film!

Same here, but watching the preview, I'm afraid this sequel will have little to do with the first one... Did not see Radha (Rose) in the preview...

Same here, but watching the preview, I'm afraid this sequel will have little to do with the first one... Did not see Radha (Rose) in the preview...

she is in the movie, I have seen her in preview pictures

5084741579a4frlvec-.jpg

What a bad, bad movie....

Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see this scene in it.

The game serie is one of my favourite, the first movie wasn't bad, but this is a disaster.

7% on rotten tomatoes :s

What a bad, bad movie....

Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see this scene in it.

The game serie is one of my favourite, the first movie wasn't bad, but this is a disaster.

7% on rotten tomatoes :s

darn I hoped this film would be good as the first one is a classic

I never understood people that said "X movie does not exist" when they speak about a movie they saw that was bad, but this one made me understand the expression.

The story doesn't make sense, they retconned some elements from the first to fit it's own story, bad acting, Too many flaws to list :/

It felt very "cheap".