Windows 2003 and SETI not friends?

Hi on Windows XP it usually takes around 8-10 hours to complete a SETI at home work unit on my athlon XP 1700+ 768MB RAM, i have recently installed Windows 2003 Enterprise Server and SETI at home processes the work units much slower after 11 hours it had only reached half way despite the computer not being in use apart from for SETI. Does anyone know if what could be the problem as nothing else runs noticeably slower.

Have you tried to change the processor scheduling to Programs instead of Background services? Just a guess but I would think that it is probably due to the fact that Server 2003 is set for background services and not programs.

Right click My Computer -> Properties -> Advanced Tab -> Performance Settings button -> Advanced Tab -> Processor scheduling

The problem was just me being stupid, i forgot to set it to go to a blank screen when the screen saver comes on after i installed in on windows server 2003 so that was what was slowing it down so much, now its done 25% in an hour and a half :) now i've set it to go to a blank screen.