What kind of Games can u play with Acer Aspire One

Ace Aspire One comes with an Intel Atom Processor and an embedded GMA 950 in its motherboard.

I was planning 2 buy it but have no cllue about the games it can play.

Flash games, for sure.

As for full-fledged games, I wouldn't expect it to run anything remotely modern at anything close to a playable frame rate. Start looking back a few years for some stuff to play. I'd expect that Starcraft and Diablo II should work fine on it. Maybe even Warcraft III, but I wouldn't expect anything like World of Warcraft or Call of Duty 4 to work.

That said, I do not own one of these machines, so I'm just shooting from the hip here, as it were.

Here is a decent size list of games that play on the Dell Mini 9 which has mostly the same specs and hardware as the Aspire One; a 1.6ghz Atom processor and the same GMA 950 integrated graphics and typically 1 gig of RAM. The list also informs you how well you should expect the games to perform.

List of Games That Play on the Dell Mini

I do own a Mini 9, but I don't do much gaming. I'd definitely recommend the Aspire One though. It has a much better keyboard than the Mini.

Flash games, for sure.

As for full-fledged games, I wouldn't expect it to run anything remotely modern at anything close to a playable frame rate. Start looking back a few years for some stuff to play. I'd expect that Starcraft and Diablo II should work fine on it. Maybe even Warcraft III, but I wouldn't expect anything like World of Warcraft or Call of Duty 4 to work.

That said, I do not own one of these machines, so I'm just shooting from the hip here, as it were.

i own a msi wind, is the exact same components.

-starcraft

-diablo 2

-warcraft 3

all play.

then theres a bunch of steam games that work.

-counter strike 1.6

-half life

-half life 2 (playable, but gets choppy at the video sequences)

i think my favorite game on it right now would be world of goo, its an awesome game.