Windows Server 2003

Active Directory Application Mode (ADAM) is a new capability of Microsoft Active Directory that addresses certain deployment scenarios related to directory-enabled applications. ADAM runs as a non-operating system service and, as such, does not require deployment on a domain controller. Running as a non-operating system service means that multiple instances of ADAM can run concurrently on a single server, with each instance being independently configurable.

Has anyone else gotten a chance to try this out i am on the team also and it is great. The ability to tie authentication and securites in the AD right into your application is really a great idea.

Since i read in another post in this win2003 server thread that to many xp crapala heh you know who you are that said it heh i thought me would get some real server stuff happening.

Post your thoughts and or experiences with the new ADAM and lets see what we come up with here..

For those who want to try ADAM on Windows Server 2003 but have not got their hands on it follow link below

ADAM