Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Vista SP2 RTM (6002.18005) is out

221 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

[i]Link removed due to warez content.[/i]

The torrents of SP2 RTM is ok but that site offers full ISO images. Edited by warwagon

Posted

Can anyone confirm this is legit?

Posted

[quote name='thealexweb' post='590916488' date='Apr 28 2009, 19:06']Can anyone confirm this is legit?[/quote]

it's legit,i have it installed ;)

Posted

how to slipstream sp2 onto vista?

Posted

[quote name='AnarKhy' post='590916540' date='Apr 28 2009, 19:20']how to slipstream sp2 onto vista?[/quote]

vlite probably support it.

Posted

I wonder if this would improve gaming on Vista SP1 or not. I'd love to try, and it's supposedly the final version obviously, hence the RTM. But, eh. Dunno.

Posted

Strange how these always leak before RTM. Useful, although I will wait for the slipstreamed images to officially become available on Technet and MSDN, as I intend to reformat for the RTM of SP2

Posted

[quote name='SuperZod' post='590916530' date='Apr 28 2009, 13:18']it's legit,i have it installed ;)[/quote]

Excuse me if I hesitate to believe that. Just because you (claim to) have it installed is no evidence that it is legit, especially since you have only 10 posts here!

Posted

Until it shows up on Windows Update, I'm not going to touch this with a 10-foot pole...!

Posted

[quote name='The Canadian' post='590916582' date='Apr 28 2009, 21:30']Until it shows up on Windows Update, I'm not going to touch this with a 10-foot pole...![/quote]
+1

Posted

[quote name='roadwarrior' post='590916578' date='Apr 28 2009, 15:28']Excuse me if I hesitate to believe that. Just because you (claim to) have it installed is no evidence that it is legit, especially since you have only 10 posts here![/quote]

how can it be fake, it's mr [url="http://www.wzor.net/img/news/ms_sp2srv_cl_rtm_wzlogo.jpg"]ballmer[/url] himself. :p

Posted

[quote name='SuperZod' post='590916530' date='Apr 28 2009, 19:18']it's legit,i have it installed ;)[/quote]

Waiting for Warwagon in 3...2...1

Seriously though, i'd recommend you keep quiet about stuff like that round here

Posted

Downloading.....

the download is SO fast!

Posted

"Looks Legit"

Going to take the plunge.

Posted

[quote name='AnarKhy' post='590916618' date='Apr 28 2009, 19:36']how can it be fake, it's mr [url="http://www.wzor.net/img/news/ms_sp2srv_cl_rtm_wzlogo.jpg"]ballmer[/url] himself. :p[/quote]

What in the name of bloody hell.

Posted

Don't know about Vista SP2, but Office 2007 Sp2 just came up on my updates just now.

Posted

It's official :)

Posted

[quote name='Tom W' post='590916644' date='Apr 28 2009, 19:41']It's official :)[/quote]

how do you know?

Posted

[quote name='Tom W' post='590916644' date='Apr 28 2009, 14:41']It's official :)[/quote]

Seriously Tom? As in on Windows Update or these "links" are the legit deal? If it's legit, I'll install ASAP woooo!

Posted (edited)

[quote name='Tom W' post='590916644' date='Apr 28 2009, 19:41']It's official :)[/quote]

how do you know?

Edit: Sorry for double post. Edited by thealexweb

Posted

Who wants the link send me a PM, or can I post here the link?

Posted

[quote name='acido00' post='590916662' date='Apr 28 2009, 14:45']Who wants the link send me a PM, or can I post here the link?[/quote]

the links are in the article in the OP.

Posted

[quote name='acido00' post='590916662' date='Apr 28 2009, 14:45']Who wants the link send me a PM, or can I post here the link?[/quote]

There is already a link to it, and anyways until MS says it's out...then this is not real!

Posted

Not sure when it's going to be on Windows Update but I'd expect an announcement soon ;)

Posted

It's probably going to be released in June, wasn't SP1 released last year in June..?!