Vietcong (Mature Version)?

i was thinking about buying vietcong soon, but i heard that there are two different version out there.

US got stocked with the crappy T rated version, while Europe got the M rated version.

well my question is, are there any patches, cracks, codes or magic tricks to uncensored the US version?

Not yet nekro, although there is a petition on the Vietcong site setup by the dev team, to see if there is enough interest, then they will create a patch for it.

The differences are small, but do add to the realism, eg, body mutilation, also mature language.

I thought the US version had the gore, just not the language (and there, er, German I think version had the language and not the gore). I'd be happy with this as I'm always worried about my mum walking in as someone shouts out "Rock and mothef**king roll". I don't think it adds anything to the atmosphere, as long as the replacement has them shouting something.

I don't think it adds anything to the atmosphere, as long as the replacement has them shouting something. 

Its about the only thing that held my attention for the few hours I played it.

Then I got bored, its just another FPS. Same old sh*t, different conflict... ;)

thought the US version had the gore, just not the language

Nope - in the EU version, after accurate airstrike, you can see severed limbs for example...

Also, it is worthy to hear the lieutenant from the training course in his complete "charm" ;-)

there's a blood patch out, but no speech patch, but i think someone already said that.

i thought germany was the country that had regulations on violent games...

germans do have regulations on violent games, i really don't see an point why they did it in the us version.

how much is ?24.99 in dollars?

no shipping to US from amazon.co.uk :

Software, PC & Video Games, Toys & Kids & Gifts Products

Amazon.co.uk can deliver software, PC and video games and toys to the following countries:

European Union Countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Spain, Sweden and UK

Additional countries: Iceland, Lichenstein, Norway and Switzerland

i found the mature version of the game for sale on gogamer.com

but just my luck its out of stock :(

i will wait and see if they get more in

hell yeah i got mine M rated copy :)

just an quick question the 1.01 patch is only for the us version?

i called gogamer and they had one copy left, because someone canceled their order, so i ordered it.

they also said that they should be getting more later, keep checking their site.