The Official GTA Vice City PC Thread

10 more days folks! Im counting down. This is going to be rape on my wallet. I have to buy my brother a birthday present for the 11th, see Reloaded on the 15th, buy Enter The Matrix on the 15th and buy GTA: Vice City on the 15th. Thats a lot. :blink:

All worth it tho! :D

good times this month :D

well if it doesnt work good on me pc im gonna be getting myself a real car anyway :D

cant wait to learn how to handbrake turn

10 more days folks!  Im counting down.  This is going to be rape on my wallet.  I have to buy my brother a birthday present for the 11th, see Reloaded on the 15th, buy Enter The Matrix on the 15th and buy GTA: Vice City on the 15th.  Thats a lot.  :blink:

All worth it tho!  :D

good times this month :D

Good and bad. Mostly good. :D

is vice city a add-on for gta III???

My order 4 GTA:VC has now been taken looks like i'll have it very soon the earliest might be the 15th. Willl people post some of their spectacular GTA:VC screenshots?

The next GTA game should be a first person type game.

:blink: GTA IS NOT A FPS. I'd freak out if they turned GTA into another FPS. hell no!!!!

this screenies makes me jealous so i thought i post it here to make u guys jealous too. I SOOOOO WANT IT!! GIMME GIMME!!

more screenies. I know its tempting but i just have too!

p/s: The monitor kinda dark because the idiot use digicam. and the second pic is the manual. For more screenies of this lucky ****** GTA VC, go here : GTA: VC Screenies

ingame4.jpg

manual.jpg