What level is this in Unreal II?

Just curious, but I don't ever remember playing a map like this one... And there are only two levels with the Skaarj... What map is this?:

5b.jpg

not sure wich level name was it was right at the begginning when you have to start or stop the reacter after the bloke falls in with the first relic when you go in to the tunnel to get in the room

Nope, it's not, I looked... Unless they changed the game a ton from when that screenshot was made. A few things: the hallways in that level are not that small, there is no light like that besides over the one door, there are no small pipes on the roof and the pipes on the right are not in that close of a proximity. Could it be another level?

that screenshot looks too good to be ingame..I think it was a PR screenshot with a little tweaks to make it look better...

No, the ingame looks far better than that, actually. I'm assuming that it was just a test level or something, however.

No, it was in the first level, as badall said.

And that is ingame, its been downsized though (look at the hud)

As I said, it is not. I've loaded up that level and played it all the way through. I thought the same thing... I think it was a beta screen, though.

i am sure i've seen it in the first level

As I've said, I played the first level many times... It's not that. I thought the same thing at first. Check again :)

Ah, nevermind, I found it. And, it was not that spot, not even close. It's the right first hallway in Sanctuary, not that one. It's nothing like that. There are no pipes in that screenshot at all and no lights. Look closer. All you're looking at is the shape (which isn't even too similar).

The first screenshot looks too god to be ingame. It seems to have bumpmapping in the walls (or whatever it's called) and looks like doom3 engine. I thought unreal2 doesn't have bumpmapping and looked like the 2nd screenshot, at least that's how ingame graphics looked like in my geforce4ti.

The first screenshot looks too god to be ingame. It seems to have bumpmapping in the walls (or whatever it's called) and looks like doom3 engine. I thought unreal2 doesn't have bumpmapping and looked like the 2nd screenshot, at least that's how ingame graphics looked like in my geforce4ti.

Mmm-hmmm...

post-78-1052275062.jpg