unrealtournament2004.com

I just noticed that if you type unrealtournament2004.com, the browser automaticly redirects you to unrealtournament2003.com... Hmmmmmmmmm

And what is UT2004 gonna be like. I've heard a lot of stories, but none of them make any sense. Is it gonna be GOTY of UT2003 or new game?

Why are they making it so complicated :angry:

Arghhhhhhhhhhhh

I just noticed that if you type unrealtournament2004.com, the browser automaticly redirects you to unrealtournament2004... Hmmmmmmmmm

And what is UT2004 gonna be like. I've heard a lot of stories, but none of them make any sense. Is it gonna be GOTY of UT2003 or new game?

Arghhhhhhhhhhhh

I doubt so because UT2k3 wasnt even the game of the year

,May 6 2003, 04:19]
I just noticed that if you type unrealtournament2004.com, the browser automaticly redirects you to unrealtournament2004... Hmmmmmmmmm

Arghhhhhhhhhhhh

Yeah, but there isn'y any oficial GOTY award... It's just the way publishers make more money. Wolfenstein had GOTY Edition...

,May 6 2003, 04:19]

Arghhhhhhhhhhhh

Yeah, but there isn'y any oficial GOTY award... It's just the way publishers make more money. Wolfenstein had GOTY Edition...

in fact yes, there's an official GOTY award, Gamespy give the award supported by the academy of electronic arts and other publications

Sh!t, I didn't know that... So, who won it?

in PC was No one lives forever 2, the overall game of the year was a tie between Splinter Cell and Metroid Prime :)

Never understood why people get so worked up in domain names... Companies almost always buy the sequel's name way ahead of time (HalfLife2.com has been bought for some time and before it was announced people were getting estatic). Some game names that are registered never even are made, too.