Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2

well i was just taking a break from studying and i thought i download a quick random demo and play it lol i downloaded thps2 demo and i gotta say its been a long time since i played this game ! its great too addictive oh yeah if any one else wants to download the demo and have a quick go at it...

Link

oh yeah btw try beating my score.... :D :cool: :omg: :omg:

post-16-1052249278.jpg

lol on THPS3 for PS2 i could bust a 8 mill easy (1 trick, rio ruckus) and about 4 on any other lvl.. i played online for along time...

thps2 is fairly easy to get a million points, and thps3 is easier... as long as you can manual when you land a trick you are set, and hopefully there is a rail to grind on nearby

I bought this game, effectively "lost" it, then downloaded the full version on kazaa (named "solder of fortune 2.exe" for some unknown reason). Loved it, but I'm missing all the mini movies in the game now :(

There is also a time limit on the session on the full game; 2 minutes also. Ill download the demo again to beat that score ;)

can you play this game windowed??

oh and BTW my bruv loves all the THPS gams and he can get well over 40 million in one trick on 2, i'm sure there are alot higher scores out there too so unless brags come with screen shots why bother????

see now look what you made me do...haven't posted on these forums in months...and now i go digging up scores from the THPS2 demo in 2000...

and yes, it really is from the demo. i wasn't particularly great at the game, just obsessed with the demo...and i could never get scores quite as high in the real game. ah well. but given the 2 minute limit of the demo...i thought i did ok. :D

post-16-1052379783.jpg

haha...love that game....thps2 brings me back memories man..but i played it on the ps...more fun that way..didnt get on the comp just because i wanted to complete the game..my friends though i sold my comp man..lol

I think the whole THPS series are great. Over did it just a little on 4 but it is better because the tricks are more realistic, as in landing because harder to land. Stages in for are kinda.. :no:

see now look what you made me do...haven't posted on these forums in months...and now i go digging up scores from the THPS2 demo in 2000...

and yes, it really is from the demo. i wasn't particularly great at the game, just obsessed with the demo...and i could never get scores quite as high in the real game. ah well. but given the 2 minute limit of the demo...i thought i did ok. :D

WTF!!!!!! :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: you must be the greatest virtual skater ever... damn man whats your secret? how do u get a score that high :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

and yes, it really is from the demo.  i wasn't particularly great at the game, just obsessed with the demo...and i could never get scores quite as high in the real game.  ah well.  but given the 2 minute limit of the demo...i thought i did ok.  :D

WTF!!!!!! :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: you must be the greatest virtual skater ever... damn man whats your secret? how do u get a score that high :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

heh...just played it waaaay too long. and once i got my first big combo, the humpty humps give you lots of points in the demo. :D