What are you reading right now?

Just finished off the "The Gathering Storm" as well as reading Azimov's Foundation series again.

I'm also going through Quine's "Word and Object" and E.O. Wilson's "On Human Nature"

Currently reading "Ten Years On" - published by the Tax Payers Alliance. It is about how the UK would be coping 10 years after leaving the EU.

I'm readingg Book 2 of the Shadows of Apt series by Adrian Tchaikovsky. It's titled Dragonfly Falling. I enjoyed the first and so far am enjoying the second of the series. I also own the third. Looking at his website apparently there's a fouth out now and very soon a fifth. He's currently writing the 7th book.

It's fantasy so a lot of you might not like it, but it's got an interesting take on humans and is quite well written. The writing style reminds me of Brent Weeks

• 2 weeks later...
Just finishing off TP's Fifth Elephant

http://www.e-steve.co.uk/Jo/Discworld/Imag...%20Elephant.jpg

Then I'll be starting Unseen Academicals (also by TP).

http://www.paulkidby.net/UnseenAcademicalsFinal.jpg

Oh good, more Discworld novels for me to read. I'll have to check the Toronto Public Library's website and put a order in. The last book reminds me of the Lost Continent (the professor/orangutan).

Oh good, more Discworld novels for me to read. I'll have to check the Toronto Public Library's website and put a order in.

Fifth Elephant is an old one, but Unseen Acedemicals came out just before Christmas. The last Discworld book before UA was The Wintersmith last year, with a non-Discworld book in between called Nation which was okay...

I just finished off Dexter in the Dark and have started on Dexter by Design.

I believe this is my favorite book series I've come across so far. Hopefully Lindsay finishes the fifth book soon.