What are you reading right now?

Just finished reading Jon Krakauer's Into the Wild which I liked a lot more than the movie. The book fleshes out certain characters that were only briefly mentioned in the movie. I'll pick up Michio Kaku's Einstein's Cosmos next.

I'm also studying Jeremy Silman's The Amateur's Mind which is a really good chess book in my opinion.

Rainbow six by Tom Clancy

and Splinter cell Checkmate (read one at school and one at home)

BIg Clancy fan -

I have many of his 1st Editions autographed - but Rainbow Six was good, and the net force stuff.

But my favorite is "Without Remorse"

Angels & Demons - Dan Brown.

It was an impulse buy, ?3.86 in Tesco.

Liking it so far, and i have read a couple of his books before.

I bought Watchmen last month, haven't started it yet because of exams. Will give me something to do between all the gaming over summer :p

I bought Watchmen last month, haven't started it yet because of exams. Will give me something to do between all the gaming over summer :p

Watchmen Graphic Novel is epic :yes:

• 3 months later...
This thread sure in short considering it's age. Anyway I've been digging into Dune and so far I like it.

Well it died and I brought it back haha infact under the search there is 2 just like it and even older :p like 2004 :rofl:

Is it readable without having read the previous books in the series?

Absolutely, I hadn't read any previous books. Not sure about others but I really enjoy fiction that encompasses real locations/places in history, it really makes for an interesting read.

I.E. Go wikipedia "Doomsday vault" it's actually very interesting, and real :).