What are you reading right now?

The Dome by Stephen King, lots of gruesome detail, has made a good read so far!, think I would have enjoyed it more if I hadn't seen the simpsons movie first seeing as they're very similar story lines, well, the dome part i mean.

Volume 3 'The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets' Nest' from Stieg Larsson.

Linky-link.

Just started reading this volume, so no real idea if it'll be of the caliber as the previous ones. :)

I'm currently reading The Bourne Supremecy by Robert Ludlum. Once I finish this one and the next one, I'll go back and watch the movies. (Y)

I started The Girl in with the Dragon Tattoo, but couldn't get into it, for some reason, so I've put it back on the bookshelf, and skipped onto the next book on the "To Read" list - Replay by Ken Grimwood. Read it once before, but decided to re-read it after it was recently mentioned on The Ugly Couch Show.

Forgot to mention that I finished The Fellowship of the Ring and I've moved onto The Two Towers.

I'm glad I didn't find the first book boring at all (which I'd heard was the case from many people).

Just finished The catcher in the rye by Sallinger

Now Im reading South of the Border, West of the Sun by Haruki Murakami

World War Z and Zombie Survival Guide.

Normally I'm into realistic fiction. But these 2 book have me entertained.

I finished World War Z in about 12 hours after getting it.

I just finished Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth. Now I'm on book 6 of the Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan.

Lots of similarities, but they both have their high points and unique moments.

I just finished Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth. Now I'm on book 6 of the Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan.

Lots of similarities, but they both have their high points and unique moments.

Didn't you find it weird how sometimes Kahlan would just completely wuss out, while others she seemed hell bent on her own destruction? There was no real way of telling how she would react to a situation, and it irritated me a bit. Still, I was sad when the series ended, and I did enjoy it.

Lee Child - 61 Hours

What did you think - especially that ending.

In the UK we got the book a while ago, so the "hype" around the ending, hadn't leaked, however after a few chapters I started to twig what I thought might happen, especially given some of the stuff Reacher was talking about. I can't wait to see how Child is gonna explain Reacher surviving that kinda blast - I think it might be that he ventured down the tracks and managed to out run the fireball.

This post has been edited by Mike Brown: Yesterday, 10:06

Reason for edit:: We have spoiler tags that you can use :)

I figured there had to be one somewhere, just couldn't find it for love nor money at the time :)

In the last week or so, I've read the following books:

1. Ken Grimwood - Replay
  2. Michael Connelly - The Concrete Blonde
  3. Jonathan Trigell - Boy A.

Replay I'd read previously (so I guess it was a replay ;) ), but being mentioned on an episode of The Ugly Couch Show kinda perked my interest in re-reading it. The Concrete Blonde is the third Harry Bosh novel by Michael Connely - I'm a huge, huge Connelly fan, especially of his Harry Bosch novels, so I'm re-reading all his books, in anticipation of his next novel - The Reversal, in October.

Boy A I read, as I was originally in an online movie club, and I'd planned on picking the film adaptation as my pick for the latest round, and so I wanted to read the book for the first time, before re-watching the film. I didn't end up dropping out of the movie club, but as I'd already gotten the book, I decided to read it. Highly, highly recommended, as is the film adaptation.

Would you recommend it? I've been meaning to read it for a while now.

Virtually everyone, I think would recommend Catcher... 'cept me :) I personally didn't like it - I've read it a few times now, and everytime the central protagonist manages to annoy me even more. I'd still recommend checking it out though.

Would you recommend it? I've been meaning to read it for a while now.

Totally. The character greatly resumes his era's generation and it's still valid today. also, he made me laugh more than once (I love cynicism)