FIFA 96... given 9/10 by gamespot.com

Gamespot.com said about FIFA96: "FIFA Soccer '96 might ultimately be viewed as too simplistic for real soccerstrategy junkies, but for the rest of us, it's one cheeky little game." and gave it 9.0/10!!!enjoy the superb screenshot :D

post-78-1052322704.jpg

Man I loved that game. I still have an original copy of it.

Also FIFA 98 - Road To The World Cup was AMAZING!!! After that one it went downhill. Though 2003 is pretty decent.

:p I think people who don't like soccer (real football) or think soccer is a boring game, had never left the united states, because the whole world plays soccer, even taliban people play soccer, people in antartica, europe, africa, asia, central america, south america, all of them play soccer. so in another words, soccer is the most played sport in the fraking world, so don't say soccer sucks.

soccer is like the national sport for all this countries! ;)

aight? :angry:

:p I think people who don't like soccer (real football) or think soccer is a boring game, had never left the united states, because the whole world plays soccer, even taliban people play soccer, people in antartica, europe, africa, asia, central america, south america, all of them play soccer. so in another words, soccer is the most played sport in the fraking world, so don't say soccer sucks.

soccer is like the national sport for all this countries! ;)

aight? :angry:

every1 has their own opinion..... you better learn to deal w/ it.

and i dont understand why anyone would care about fifa 96? :huh: its 2003 why did you spam the board w/ this post? might have been useful 7 years ago but not today. :no:

and i dont understand why anyone would care about fifa 96?  its 2003 why did you spam the board w/ this post? might have been useful 7 years ago but not today.

Well, like you said, everyone has an opinion, and this poster was just voicing it.

Wow, FIFA 96 looks better than I thought it did.

who did play FIFA 98 on PSX?

during the intro, nice music is played ....I want to know what is it?

it goes like this...YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHOOO...ten nin ten-ninnin!

who did play FIFA 98 on PSX?

during the intro, nice music is played ....I want to know what is it?

it goes like this...YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHOOO...ten nin ten-ninnin!

Blur - Song 2 ??

Yep it was Blur with Song 2 definitly. Best damn song to fit with football game! I think FIFA 99 had a Fat Boy Slim track.