[Official] Forza 3

When they say the definitive racing game this generation they are not kidding. In game engine, full HD 1080p, 60 fps. 400 cars, 50 manufacturers. 10 times more detailed than Forza 2. Rollover mechanics on cars. Stunning.

Post any news or videos, screenshots here about everything Forza 3.

Enjoy.

So we have it guys. And we have it in our hands in October. So here it is in all it's glory. Every pic available so far of the game and the latest gameplay trailer. Discuss. This is beauty at it's best. 60 FPS. Enjoy. Please discuss, we have loads of features including the brand new HD video editor shown here in this thread in the first video.

FM3_E3_Scuderia_3(1).jpg?n=5860

FM3_E3_Fiorano_2(1).jpg?n=4411

UberShot-20090521-040247(1).jpg?n=5402

FM3_E3_Aston_4(1).jpg?n=860

FM3_E3_R8(1).jpg?n=4707

FM3_E3_R8_9(2).jpg?n=7752

FM3_E3_R8_10(1).jpg?n=9502

FM3_E3_R8_(1).jpg?n=1471

FM3_E3_R8_2(1).jpg?n=454

FM3_E3_R8_5(2).jpg?n=5568

FM3_E3_R8_6(1).jpg?n=2278

FM3_E3_R8_8(1).jpg?n=6485

FM3_E3_Montserrat_2(1).jpg?n=6150

FM3_E3_Ladera_2(1).jpg?n=4327

HD trailer from E3:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/49999.html

Full 1080p screenshots from the game at IGN:

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/143/14345839/imgs_1.html

Actual HD gameplay trailer:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/50144.html

New Features and more gameplay video HD:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/50203.html

RELEASE DATE October 2009

Edited by Boz

Yeah, it looks amazing :woot: I'll definetly be picking this up when it releases :happy: but I still plan to get GT5, while Forza 3 is going to seriously over shadow GT (just a hunch) GT5 still looks great and I'm still getting it.

I AM RESERVING THIS ASAP when I go into work next. Also, the collectors edition comes with

200722b.jpg

$79.99

Pre-order Ships 10/12/2009

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDet...roduct_id=75078

The Forza 3 GameStop Exclusive Limited Edition comes with:

High Quality Key Chain

Custom Brushed Silver Forza 3 2GB USB Drive

Exclusive Forza 3 Premium NXE Theme

VIP Access to ForzaMotorSports.net that includes: 5 Premium Tuned Forza 3 Cars, Exclusive Tournaments, Naming Rights Exclusive to LE for 60 Days.

*Taken directly from gamestops website.

The thing is, for an extra 20 I get all that? EM DO WANT NOAH!

Keychain + Flash Drive. Since I carry a flash drive on my keys anyway, and i am a keychain fanatic, I dont mind paying $20 more.

Plus the theme will be awesome becuase a racing theme, exspecially forza will fit right at home with me. ATM im still using Fast and Furious Theme.

I WANT!

Now if only I had been an awesome Forza 2 player with mad skills and a member of team blackjack, then I would already have gotten to play Forza 3 :p

but yeah, awesome graphics combined with the driving feel that only forza delivers, topped of with all the old and new Forza XBL features... this game is going to kick some serious butt.

And finally I get to see cars roll without it being caused by network lag. I guess the competition in the car racing games industry have sort of given the game makers more power over the car manufacturers, no longer are the manuifacturers able to go "do you want to be the game without our car ? if you don't, then no damage and definately no rolls", instead the developers go "Do you really want to be the one car not in our game" wich is gooood.

even though rolling means I'll finish fewer races now :p though I guess the rewind feature may help. but I suspect that'll suck more price money out of you than hired drivers.

I'm hoping they put some decent AA in it this time around, that was one of my biggest gripes with Forza 2, these shots sure look extremely good.

Also can't wait to remake my Neowin car :laugh:

neowin2.jpg

Damn...it looks insane. I want to see in-game though, not Replays, as we all know how Forza 2 ended up looking. :p

Watch the videos.. The last one.. you have the view from inside as they are racing from the start point. It's exactly the same. Super slick.

interesting article:

http://e3.gamespot.com/story/6211100/forza...port-3-hands-on

Sounds good, I loved this feature in GRID

That sounds like a great feature to be honest. One of the things I really hated about racing games in general is to have a nearly perfect race and be in the lead until the last lap, then you lose it and wreck. That's 20-30mins down the drain and you gotta do the "entire" race all over again. More times than not, that ****ed me off to the point where I didn't even want to play the game anymore after that. Sometimes it can be a simple mistake like you had to scratch something real quick and you couldn't get your hands back fast enough. It happens :(

That sounds like a great feature to be honest. One of the things I really hated about racing games in general is to have a nearly perfect race and be in the lead until the last lap, then you lose it and wreck. That's 20-30mins down the drain and you gotta do the "entire" race all over again. More times than not, that ****ed me off to the point where I didn't even want to play the game anymore after that. Sometimes it can be a simple mistake like you had to scratch something real quick and you couldn't get your hands back fast enough. It happens :(

Expect to lose most of your prize money for the race if you use or have that feature on though.

Pretty sure GRID had a feature like that where you could rewind time a bit. I didn't buy the game, but it mechanic seemed quite good in the demo.

Watch the videos.. The last one.. you have the view from inside as they are racing from the start point. It's exactly the same. Super slick.

I stand corrected.

Looks like I'm going to have to re-buy the racing wheel I sold after I was done with Forza 2.

Better wait for the new one that will probably come out around Forza 3's release.