Enter the matrix

ofcourse

i'm just thinkin on which console i should buy it

it will be a long game cause its got 2 dvds

edit: nice screen :D

"How long is the game?

The length of the game depends greatly upon how you play it. Gamers can expect approximately 25-30 hours of gameplay. There are two unique character paths the player can experience in the game, in addition there is over one hour of exclusive Matrix movie footage written and directed by the Wachowski brothers. The gameplay, exclusive storyline, and hacking system in the game should offer gamers a deep gameplay experience to uncover"

I got no info on the system specs :D sorry

well i found the specs and my *old* pc can handle it

but if u can see its eats ur HD 4.3 Gig

***Platforms***

PC CD-ROM

PlayStation?2

Xbox?

Nintendo GameCube?

***Players***

1 Player

***Recommended***

Operating System: Windows? 98/Me/2000/XP

Processor: Pentium? III 800 MHz / AMD Duron?

800 MHz (Pentium? III 1.2 GHz / AMD Athlon? 1.2 GHz recommended)

Memory: 128 MB RAM (256 MB RAM recommended)

Hard Disk Space: 4.3 GB Free (7200 RPM or faster recommended)

Video: GeForce 2 256 / Radeon 8500*

Sound: Windows?-compatible sound card*

CD-ROM Drive: 4X Speed

DirectX?: DirectX? version 9.0 (included)

***Development***

Shiny Entertainment

Lol thanks, i dont think my PC can handle that ;) kidding

:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

ITS RELEASED SOON :D

ok, i know im not allowed to do this and pleaseeee dont ban me (but u can delete my post if u think its innappopriate) but i just saw a group released the :devil: :devil: version of Enter The Matrix and its 4CD. Its out people!!

Scorpio you are always so damn negative

Dude, I'm not always "so damn negative". It's only that I don't bull**** you. I'm going to honestly tell you what I think, I won't sugarcoat it to make you feel good, sorry. Perhaps if people would stop just going with the flow then they would post their true feelings, too. Half the people here just repeat what the majority says, no one wants to be in the minority. While some people may honestly think that, I'm pretty sure that people here just give into the stupid hype of a game.

I'm positive about Half-Life 2. I'm positive about the Command & Conquer series. I'm positive about Iron Storm. I'm positive about Unreal II. I'm positive about Ensemble's RTS games. I'm positive about alot of things, you just take it that I'm negative because I post my true opinions on things and don't give into pre-hype unless I truely believe the game will be good.

One more thing: I find it ironic that when you ask for my opinion you then call it "so damn negative". Dude, if you don't want people to be honest with you then don't ask for their opinions, it's as simple as that. I'll just leave this topic, though, because I can sense a flame war brewing here.

ya maby you could say somthing like " No thanks i dont think it looks that great" instead of that **** and slap my monkey dry and call me ben look iam also honest !

ya maby you could say somthing like " No thanks i dont think it looks that great" instead of that **** and slap my monkey dry and call me ben look iam also honest !

OK, this will be my last reply (hopefully): one, I didn't call it "****". I said it is "being overhyped and doesn't look like anything special to me." How is that talking smack? The thing is, you only wanted people who agreed with your opinion, you didn't want ones that didn't.