Your favorite (unforgettable) scenes from movies or TV shows

From Tombstone:

"You tell 'em I'm coming. And hell's coming with me, you hear. HELL'S COMING WITH ME!"

• 1 month later...

The end of Constatine. John takes his own life and has a conversation with the devil. The best Devil I have ever seen.

I just watched this again last night. The devil is on my top three list. He does so good.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Things to do in Denver when You re dead.

Some amazing scenes in that Movie, that moment when Critical Bill kills the assassin or the Christopher Walken dialoge scenes...great cast, i d recommend it everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

Action Scene(s):

Normandy Beach, Saving Private Ryan

Sex scene:

Jude Law and Rachel Weisz, Enemy at the Gates

I would agree that these are two of the most powerful scenes I've ever witnessed on film! To pick any particular one and say definitively that it's the best one, would be far too difficult.

"What the hell do you know about surfing, Major? You're from goddamned New Jersey!" Apocalypse Now

"Capt. James 'Bugger' Staros: I've lived with these men, sir, for two and a half years and I will not order them all to their deaths." The Thin Red Line

>

"What the hell do you know about surfing, Major? You're from goddamned New Jersey!"

FYI during the summer and peaking in the fall the Jersey Shore has pretty decent surfing. Been there, done that.

So many ...

The final scene of Resurrection (1980).

Where Ellen Burstyn wraps her arms around a young boy who is sick with cancer, to heal him.

Quiet, but very powerful to me. :happy:

The ending in Stephen King's The Mist

+1 for that

I'll +2 that then.

+3

That ending made me rage so much, I dont know what I would have done with myself after that.

In the original Pink Panther movie when someone throws a grenade and Fortunately Professor Balls took refuge behind a case of inflatable goiters

In the original Pink Panther movie when someone throws a grenade and Fortunately Professor Balls took refuge behind a case of inflatable goiters

A goitre or goiter (Latin gutteria, struma), is a swelling in the thyroid gland, which can lead to a swelling of the neck or larynx (voice box).Goitre is a term that refers to an enlargement of the thyroid (thyromegaly) and can be associated with a thyroid gland that is functioning properly or not.

?So that said, what are you referring to? If I may ask.

Star Wars: A New Hope - When the attack on the death star begins; Right when they begin their decent into the death star and the music picks up at the same time. Gives me goosebumps every time :)

The start of Pulp Fiction in the cafe, and the burger scene - parts of the best movie ever.

For sound the shootout in Heat where they didn't hollywood up the sounds so they actually sounded like they should and cranked up on a 5.1 surround sound is amazing.

For visuals Hero with Jet Li and the fight scene in the woods, a great movie to test out your HDTV

For "at the time but now looks just ok" Matrix bullet dodging

American Pie Reunion - When stifler bangs finch mom! Sadly he never revealed it :(

My dad took me to see Under Siege when I was 12. The scene where Erika jumps out of the cake with no top on. I remember looking at my dad with wide eyes and a huge smile. The look on his face was the same. Good times.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...