Halo PC Screens

im sooo over s/p halo..... beat it a million times, but it would be cool to play co-op over my lan. MP is going to be great to.

It's the exact same engine, so they must have put the graphics on a lower setting or something. And, so you know, those Halo for "XBox" screens you have are of it on the PC as development/PR pics.

Shows what you know :rolleyes:

The engine is being completely redone as the xbox does not render things the same way a PC does, and the engine was built specifically for the xbox. The xbox screens are not PC dev screens, they are xbox screens from a dev/debug box with FSAA turned on.

uhh an xbox is a pc pretty much. the only thing I can figure is they are making it compatible with more than just nvidia so they had to rewrite it maybe?

uhh an xbox is a pc pretty much. the only thing I can figure is they are making it compatible with more than just nvidia so they had to rewrite it maybe?

:blink: do u even know what you are talking about?

Invisibility looks like real crap compared to the Xbox version...the the graphics overall do not seem upto par with the xbox version. No thanks, I'll just wait for Halo 2 ;)