Anticipation on June 26...Is Neowin News predicting correctly?

so Neowin could still be a winner. ...... :rolleyes:

This isn't a competition. We're no longer expecting that RTM will definitely happen today either.

Thank you for your interest in the Windows 7 Upgrade Option Program.

Our ordering site is not yet available for your region. Please return to this site on 31-August-2009 to order your upgrade.

:hmmm:

lame

Thank you for your interest in the Windows 7 Upgrade Option Program.

Our ordering site is not yet available for your region. Please return to this site on 31-August-2009 to order your upgrade.

This isn't a competition. We're no longer expecting that RTM will definitely happen today either.

Yes I know, but just......we don't want to wait until July 13. :cry: :cry:

So far it looks like it's for people that buy a PC with Vista between now and the Windows 7 launch and are eligible for the free upgrade. I don't see any mention of the special upgrade pricing for existing Vista users.

So far it looks like it's for people that buy a PC with Vista between now and the Windows 7 launch and are eligible for the free upgrade. I don't see any mention of the special upgrade pricing for existing Vista users.

because there are none.

you get what you pay for

It looks VERY Windows 9x styled...

Interesting indeed! Yea you are right...win98se style.....i loved win98se....and i love win 7 already!

Yesterday I reported 7265 being compiled, just now WZOR confirmed ...... now, I am hoping for the other part of the rumor(rebranded RTM gold code) ..........still crossing my fingers lol.

screen320.jpg

Yesterday I reported 7265 being compiled, just now WZOR confirmed ...... now, I am hoping for the other part of the rumor(rebranded RTM gold code) ..........still crossing my fingers lol.

screen320.jpg

Rebranded RTM Gold Code?

screen320.jpg

so what happend to the other 2 builds ? doesnt say anything about them.

so what happend to the other 2 builds ? doesnt say anything about them.

No sure, probably "no sign-off"; if you look into the 7233 it seems WZOR could only validate upto 6.25 atm.

Another source I quoted (somewhere in some thread) had mentioned "7263 was thrown out of the window".

Hope some lucky dude walking around the Redmond office had picked that and leak to the web lol. :rolleyes:

No sure, probably "no sign-off"; if you look into the 7233 it seems WZOR could only validate upto 6.25 atm.

Another source I quoted (somewhere in some thread) had mentioned "7263 was thrown out of the window".

Hope some lucky dude walking around the Redmond office had picked that and leak to the web lol. :rolleyes:

i just hope we get some good news soon ^^ and im sure the window was virtualized :p