The Sims Super Star Released!

Yes It's true!

The Sims Super Star Released.

REDWOOD CITY, Calif., May 13, 2003 - Electronic Arts (Nasdaq: ERTS) today announced the release of The Sims Superstar, the newest expansion pack to the top-selling PC game of all time, The Sims. Players can now realize their fantasies of fame and fortune as they pursue the dream of being a Rock Star, Movie Star, or a Supermodel, live the lifestyle of a celebrity, and even mingle among some of the rich and famous. All new gameplay, new social interactions, and a whole new in-game destination offer players an all access pass to the world of superstardom. In The Sims Superstar, The Sims are ready for their close up.

The Sims Super Star Official Site.

:yes:

This sounds like a super (no pun intended) addon. But, I'm still looking out for a "revolutionary" addon to the sims. More interactions, objects and skins are nice. However, they all seem to be more of the same thing. Hopefully, EA hasn't given up the ghost on the Sims Ville idea.

the real question should be .. are all of these gonna work with sims 2? otherwise all of these addons that people are spending a fortune on are gonna be obsolete when Sims 2 comes out that'll be alot of money down the drain. Collect barbie dolls, they are cheaper :)

I'm going to make a new sim family... She's going to be a real swank! Muhahhahahahaa! :p

She will be a supermodel.... heheheheh

hmm.... ::dreams:: I wonder if "The Sims 2" will come on DvD?

::pop:: Dream over... :sleep: