Apps made with Windows 7 in mind

GIGATweaker

GIGATweaker is a free powerful and compact tool that allows you to optimize and tweak your Windows 7. It works with both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7 and can be used as a portable application. GIGATweaker is one of the best and fastest programs that combine the highest comfort, compactness and power. GIGATweaker is completely portable and lightweight tool.

Tweak-7

Tweak-7 - all the Vitamins your Windows 7 needs

Comparing Tweak-7 with other optimization and tweak tools is simply impossible since no competitive product covers such a huge functionality: from simple system tweaking to complex and fast registry cleaning and registry defragmentation and comprehensive system cleanup.

Tweak-7 is the premier companion to Windows 7: it gives you access to whatever you might need to keep your Windows 7 running smoothly, error free, and under your full control. System restrictions, system cleanup, system tweaking are just a few keywords describing the feature richness of Tweak-7.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Commercial Applications (no free versions) *updated 9/3/2009*

DisplayFusion - [N/A]

Multi-monitor/wallpaper software. Only Pro (paid for) version supports Windows 7 Aero + thumbnail previews.

I found that Actual Multiple Monitors works ALLOT better then display fusion. Gives allot more functionality, and iirc (i just ran it a few min a couple of weeks ago) the 2nd taskbar is allot uglier then the main one. Altho i just tried the trial.

• 4 weeks later...

Hallo..

I am new here. A little intro about myself.. currently age 22, from Gibraltar at city of Estepona..

Glad to be here. Thanks.

Wrong thread.